Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did anyone every play mario back on the gb or snes? were you any good? were you as good as this???

This bloke beats Super Mario Bros 3 in 11 minutes!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/smb3beat.html

ReputationRep:
    k I'm on dial-up so I'll have to take your word for it that the 11 minutes is legit. Can't remember ever being that good, although I did find the two secret boat worlds in Super Mario Bros. 3. That was my Mario high point back in the days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    did anyone every play mario back on the gb or snes? were you any good? were you as good as this???

Haha quality, that was awesome. Was it only the Japanese version that allowed you to skip to World 8? (which looked like a complete nightmare with all those bombs).

You've reminded me I better update this page which is bizarrely getting over 1200 visitors every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Haha quality, that was awesome. Was it only the Japanese version that allowed you to skip to World 8? (which looked like a complete nightmare with all those bombs).

You've reminded me I better update this page which is bizarrely getting over 1200 visitors every day.
    Nah its just maskall visiting 1200 times a day due to his obsession with you lol!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Nah its just maskall visiting 1200 times a day due to his obsession with you lol!!!!

Haha. Since when is 'maskall' obsessed, I thought it was that *mjg* guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Haha. Since when is 'maskall' obsessed, I thought it was that *mjg* guy.
    Wasn't it Maskall who registered himself as jools. jools! jools2 JOOLS etc etc and tried to post as if he were you???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)

no, u could always do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

i just laughed when i played them

ReputationRep:
    mario was one of the best games ever, but sonic beats him all the time in my opinion.

(Though i got Super Mash Bros Mee on the gamecube for xmas)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    mario was one of the best games ever, but sonic beats him all the time in my opinion.

(Though i got Super Mash Bros Mee on the gamecube for xmas)
    no way mario was always better and it had so many side additions like mario cart and so on which in my view was the best game that ever came out of the snes

ReputationRep:
    its a me a mario

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    no way mario was always better and it had so many side additions like mario cart and so on which in my view was the best game that ever came out of the snes
    i agree that mirio cart was good, but come on. Which would you rather play. A Super Cool Blue Heaghhog, or a fat Intatian Pumpler

(sorry about spelling)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i agree that mirio cart was good, but come on. Which would you rather play. A Super Cool Blue Heaghhog, or a fat Intatian Pumpler

(sorry about spelling)
    thats true ill give u that but what more important image or gameplay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    thats true ill give u that but what more important image or gameplay
    well it depends on ur time of game play. most people these days get games for the graphics. And Sonic is still channeging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    well it depends on ur time of game play. most people these days get games for the graphics. And Sonic is still channeging.
    i guess so games may not just be as hard as they use to be bit there storylines make up for it. prime example final fantasy 7 8 9 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i guess so games may not just be as hard as they use to be bit there storylines make up for it. prime example final fantasy 7 8 9 10
    i no exaclitly what you mean. most games these days concentrade on how the game looks rather than the story line. e.g. i have all the spyro games and the first one was the best in terms on story line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no exaclitly what you mean. most games these days concentrade on how the game looks rather than the story line. e.g. i have all the spyro games and the first one was the best in terms on story line.
    avnt relay played any of them but the first is generaly always the beat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    avnt relay played any of them but the first is generaly always the beat
    Sypro the Dragon: graphics alright, storyline great
    Sypro 2, Riptos Rage: graphics good, storyline ok
    Sypro, Year of the Dragon: graphics great, storyline ok

and i haven't played the final one yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Sypro the Dragon: graphics alright, storyline great
    Sypro 2, Riptos Rage: graphics good, storyline ok
    Sypro, Year of the Dragon: graphics great, storyline ok

and i haven't played the final one yet.
    u should try kindom hearts but i dont no if u like rpgs its got all the disney charters along with all the final fantasy charters graphics storyline and gameplay are unreal and its kinda funny seeing all the charters mixed up the way they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    u should try kindom hearts but i dont no if u like rpgs its got all the disney charters along with all the final fantasy charters graphics storyline and gameplay are unreal and its kinda funny seeing all the charters mixed up the way they are
    maybe, so whats your favorite kind of game. i personally love platform games, which is why i love sypro and crash banitcoot.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.