Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    maybe, so whats your favorite kind of game. i personally love platform games, which is why i love sypro and crash banitcoot.
    im an rpg man vandal hearts kindom hearts final fantasy games like that are so good and they give great enterment. but i also like the matrix onomis warlord (spelling wrong) and zone of enders devil may cry. i love my computers so i ave at least one type of everygame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    You've reminded me I better update this page which is bizarrely getting over 1200 visitors every day.
    Is your counter working properly Jools? It's just whenever I do a refresh on one of your pages or move to another page it increases the counter - It seems to be counting the unmber of page displays rather than the number of visitors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Is your counter working properly Jools? It's just whenever I do a refresh on one of your pages or move to another page it increases the counter - It seems to be counting the unmber of page displays rather than the number of visitors.
    The black counter with white digits counts individual hits which is what it's set to do. The cqcounter next to it (which usually doesn't show up) logs unique visitors and total hits, overall about 1,500 and 2,500 daily respectively.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.