Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need a job for the summer.

ReputationRep:
    i've got my job sorted, my work exp guy says if i do well i can keep the job for summer, woohoo! £5 a hour and 50% staff discount can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    i have a stack of job applications next to me and ive handed cvs into places that have run out of job applications!! here's hoping i get the job i want
    i don't finish till the 27th and i think dunno i start 6th form on the 5th it could be the 2nd though?!

ReputationRep:
    lol i hate filling in job applications especially the long ones, and my CV is pretty pathetic coz there not much on it really

ReputationRep:
    Damn you, I only get £4.40 an hour for working on the Meat/Fish counter at waitrose. And it stinks !

ReputationRep:
    It's great to hear that some people have finished thier GCSE's and can now begin relaxing and enjoying themselves after all that work! Unfortunatly I still have 7 exams outstanding (6 Sciences and 1 Business) so Good Luck to the rest doing exams, and enjoy the summer and all the best in the future (+ results day!) for the rest that have finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Damn you, I only get £4.40 an hour for working on the Meat/Fish counter at waitrose. And it stinks !
    lol your gonna hate my mate then, he get 6.95 an hour working in a seeds and snack shop in a seculed part of town so the shop is never busy, lol, even at weekends

ReputationRep:
    Already! I've still i've still got another 7 exams and i finish on the 27th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jag Singh)
    I only have 5 exams but dont finish till 30th June!!

koi ghal ni... work hard meri praa

je twanu koi chot laghi hai, fir sanu phone karo!

ReputationRep:
    hey people except for that one guy whos get exams right till the 30th (slack) we'll all be finished this time in two weeks! wahey!

ReputationRep:
    I finish on the 22nd June. Not too bad, but Triple Science exams make it worse!

ReputationRep:
    it's soo slack we should finish on 22nd too, but our school decided to turn short cousre graphics into full course and now we have a second paper on the 24ht which just messes everything up, lol friday afternoon its soo annoying!

ReputationRep:
    I still have 8 or 9 to go =( Enjoy the freedom while you can!!

ReputationRep:
    After the maths exam this morning, I now have 5 exams left. Our prom/leaving day/return books day is on the 24th of june, and then on the 26th I'll be getting up at some ungodly hour of the morning to fly away to Boston! I'm going to send my friends who do triple science a postcard on the day of their exam, while I'm shopping my arse off in Boston!

ReputationRep:
    4 left....chemistry, french reading, history and physics so finish on the 22nd. Hten have even more exams to do At least those have a point as theyre specific to my intended future career

(Original post by mtbab)
    our school decided to turn short cousre graphics into full course and now we have a second paper on the 24ht which just messes everything up,
    What??? we do full course graphics and only have one paper which was on the 8th. What exam board do you do it with...ours is AQA

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what i m going to do.probably get a job and work for 4 weeks and then holiday in august.

ReputationRep:
    My friend gets paid £30 and hour for cutting and pasting stuff on her computer, AND shes gets to work at home!!!!! NO FAIR.

Any way i've only got science tomorrow then history on the 21st but i think i'm going out and celebrating this weekend anyway!

Hopefully i'll get a job in a bookshop this summer, but not sure

ReputationRep:
    woahhh.30 for an hour.lol.thats too much for her!!!lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    4 left....chemistry, french reading, history and physics so finish on the 22nd. Hten have even more exams to do At least those have a point as theyre specific to my intended future career

What??? we do full course graphics and only have one paper which was on the 8th. What exam board do you do it with...ours is AQA
    no i'm not aqa i'm ocr (i think yeh ocr). sooo crappy we were the trial yr as they;d never done full course before and so they didnt have to actually teach yuo stuff coz all of that comes on the second paper so we know nothing!

ReputationRep:
    I've got 4 left. Chemistry, Business Studies, Physics and R.S paper 2

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.