Turn on thread page Beta

The Tears - Here Come The Tears watch

ReputationRep:
    What with Coldplay, Oasis, The White Stripes etc, I think The Tears first album got missed out a bit! I never actually heard Suede but after listening to it I think it is one that will grow on me. There is some very subtle guitar solos in the background, and Apollo 13 is one of my more favourite ballads of recent months. Although does anyone else think 'Fallen Idol' sounds similar to U2's 'Stuck in a Moment'?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, bought the alb but not had chance to have a really good listen to it yet im afraid. Anderson and Butler are a great songwriting duo, and i hope this album goes on to be acclaimed. It is great to see them back!

ReputationRep:
    I quite like Refugees and I did like Suede's first 3 albums...so I reckon i'd like The Tears' album...not heard it yet though...

ReputationRep:
    i listened to it, saturday i think it sounded good...

ReputationRep:
    I really prefer this to anything by Suede, 'Lovers' is my fave atm

ReputationRep:
    Further listening has drawn me further into 'Brave New Century'. The stuttery guitar on that is brilliant, the key just sounds so much different to the rest of music of a similar style out there at the moment. Too many people right in only major keys.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.