Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    arrogance in any shape or form.

ReputationRep:
    people who don't believe my dreams will come true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowkin)
    arrogance in any shape or form.
    ditto, cocky rich people in particular who show off their wealth.

ReputationRep:
    hooray henrys
    right wing people who react to anything that doesn't fit their politics as "political correctness gone mad!!!"
    the filth (that's the police, for those of you who aren't as street as me)
    people who are unoriginal - not saying you have to be all different and cool all the time but at least make the effort not to buy ALL your clothes from topshop/man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)

*****ing/blatant spreading and manipulation of rumours. Someone told me today "Sam's sister in year 8 is having a baby, shes like 8 months gone so I heard?" so I asked Sam and she was like "Errr, absolutely not!". - That sort of crap really pisses me off, why would anyone make that sort of thing up?! It's just like..yeah, get over it.
    Yeah, that stuff is amusing. Especially when people spread it around that you "swing the other way". Of course, we get the last laugh when they ent up with new purple eyeshadow. Hehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    people who tell me how i feel or think about something
    jesus me too- so badly!

ReputationRep:
    people that judge you before they have time to find out who/what your really like.

people that seem to know everything, and they make you feel really small

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    people that judge you before they have time to find out who/what your really like.

people that seem to know everything, and they make you feel really small
    Now that's not fair. I may seem to know everything but I listen very well and I don't make anyone feel small....at least i don't try to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    That really doesn't happen does it? I've been right through the private system, from eh age of 4, it doesn't mean I look down on people who went to comprehensive schools in the slightest. It's the same with my friends too.
    I hope my comment didn't offend you :s: it really wans't meant to, it'sjust that where I live the kids at the privete school strut around in their posh uniforms, and look down their noses at all the other sixth formers. Their parents block up the city centre with their 4x4s parking on double yellow lines and causing havok in the mornings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    When people who go to private schools look down on you because you went through the comprehensive system.
    I hate when people who go to state schools assume I'm rich or posh because I go to private school. My parents came from a lower working class background.

ReputationRep:
    People who sing the wrong words to songs.... pety yes

ReputationRep:
    When I see the guy I like strolling around with other girls...Or when people can't walk in a straight line...That really makes me tick. And people who are so set in their views that they won't listen to yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    Really stupid people. People who talk ****. People who make very unfunny jokes constantly then expect people to laugh, then get 'mardy' if you don't. People who argue stupid points, even when they know they're wrong and get more and more angry when you keep proving them wrong.
    LOL! I have to agree with all of those!

PS: They are usually the ones who will call you "patronising" and "arrogant" for proving them wrong.

ReputationRep:
    People who dont know what theyre talking about when theyre trying to look like they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    People who sing the wrong words to songs.... pety yes
    I just hate people who sing.

Down with Karaoke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monteferro)
    Hot water :p:

I am so lame...
    hehehe

And Lone Ranger - here: *sings* when you say nothing at all... :flute:

hehe

Right in answer to the thread: makes me boil... very very few things does that, must say... If it does make me boil it's gotta be something I HATE - and I don't hate very many things... :confused:

Erm maybe when I'm absolutely exhausted, just about to sleep in the early hours of the morning after staring at revision notes, just to have my mum come and tell me: You're not revising anymore? You gotta revise tomorrow. You've grown so slack. You won't pass.

Mind you she only says cus she's actually more panicky about my exams than I am, but still annoys me sometimes.

Oh - or maybe when my mum tells me: Don't be so confident, you may not pass. Then I admit ok I have my doubts, so she says: Yeh you better be off to your insurance uni :mad:

She was being sarcastic but it wasn't funny!

ReputationRep:
    MODERATORS BANNING ME FROM THE SOCIETIES FORUM!!

Oh and why was that, cos I was speaking lyk innit dawg wot scookin on the east side in the American thread............

ReputationRep:
    theres so many mods here, get on the gud side of one of them and theyll make things better.

ReputationRep:
    Political Correctness when it's unnecessary... Some city called Christmas 'Winterfest' to avoid offending other cultures... would any other worthwhile culture really be upset at seing the word 'christmas'? I think not.

People who enjoy and revel in their ignorance, and who don't want to learn... they don't find anything academic/historical/fascinating actually fascinating.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.