The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
vienna95
i think weve got the upper hand. the left wing scum arent about so no need to worry.

Lol, well, I'm here if you need me :smile:
Reply 41
You fascists make me sick. :biggrin:
Reply 42
Bigcnee
You fascists make me sick. :biggrin:

fascists?
Reply 43
vienna95
fascists?

yep.
Reply 44
Bigcnee
yep.

ok.
Reply 45
G4ry

All Israelis really want is to be able to walk down the street, or sit on a bus, or go into a nightclub. Without the fear of being blown up or shot by a terrorist. This is what the average israeli wants. They just want to get on with their lives.

i think the average palestinian wants to get on with his/her lives too, shame about the incursions.
Reply 46
MattG
i think the average palestinian wants to get on with his/her lives too, shame about the incursions.

yes, a shame.
Reply 47
vienna95
yes, a shame.

Methinks you are using us as a tool to beat LH.
Reply 48
do people agree with the road map proposals?
Reply 49
MattG
do people agree with the road map proposals?

its all rigged anyway
Reply 50
Bigcnee

no, i was implying that it was a shame, but nothing more.
Reply 51
Bigcnee

innit

see my poll
tommypip
In recent EU poll Israel was voted the greatest threat to world peace! Surely this says something about their attitude to the Palestinians! (Maybe America should have been high up that list too though!)

That report in no way reflects the question asked, 'which country poses the biggest threat to world peace'. How on earth is it possible to say that Israel poses the biggest threat to world peace in the world? this is a country that never engages in combat with any other state other than the Plestinians. therfore it poses no threat to any other country, and is not a threat to worlds peace. A country like North Korea or Iran posses a greater threat to the western world. so in closing i would like it that you take your pole and insert it up ur arse u prick.
Reply 53
Sadly, well not sadly to say that i am both anti-semetic and anti-american, over 50 yrs, both countries have worked together to make this world a corrupt place, several wars have broke out, thousands of people have been killed, and basically i blame bush and the rest of the disgusting crew,
Reply 54
Both Israelis and Palestinians make me sick they are scum of the Earth!
Reply 55
ishrat
Sadly, well not sadly to say that i am both anti-semetic and anti-american, over 50 yrs, both countries have worked together to make this world a corrupt place, several wars have broke out, thousands of people have been killed, and basically i blame bush and the rest of the disgusting crew,

so you are anti-semitic and anti-american...
your views on the terrorist attacks against the respective states?
Reply 56
dan g
That report in no way reflects the question asked, 'which country poses the biggest threat to world peace'. How on earth is it possible to say that Israel poses the biggest threat to world peace in the world? this is a country that never engages in combat with any other state other than the Plestinians. therfore it poses no threat to any other country, and is not a threat to worlds peace. A country like North Korea or Iran posses a greater threat to the western world. so in closing i would like it that you take your pole and insert it up ur arse u prick.

Are you joking? no really?

True, Israel poses no direct threat to another nation, but it is a huge threat to world peace. Why do you think there is so much disgust between some arab nations and the US? It is because of Israel's fascist and appartheid regime, that, none other than Nelson Mandela said was 'worse than appartheid South Africa'. Israel is led by the war criminal, Sharon, and there is a world threat, because people get annoyed with the west, and start doing something.

Admittedly, much of Osama Bin-Laden's rhetoric was as much about the US actually being in Saudi Arabia as his disgust for the plight of the Palestinians. But this shouldn't detract from the issue, which is that, yes, of course Israel is a threat to world peace.
Reply 57
jammyd
Are you joking? no really?

True, Israel poses no direct threat to another nation, but it is a huge threat to world peace. Why do you think there is so much disgust between some arab nations and the US? It is because of Israel's fascist and appartheid regime, that, none other than Nelson Mandela said was 'worse than appartheid South Africa'. Israel is led by the war criminal, Sharon, and there is a world threat, because people get annoyed with the west, and start doing something.

Admittedly, much of Osama Bin-Laden's rhetoric was as much about the US actually being in Saudi Arabia as his disgust for the plight of the Palestinians. But this shouldn't detract from the issue, which is that, yes, of course Israel is a threat to world peace.

are you joking? no, really?
Reply 58
vienna95
are you joking? no, really?

It seems reasonable to me.
Reply 59
Bigcnee
It seems reasonable to me.

Perfectly reasonable. They are a threat

Latest

Trending

Trending