Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    It seems reasonable to me.
    It is because of Israel's fascist and appartheid regime, that, none other than Nelson Mandela said was 'worse than appartheid South Africa'. Israel is led by the war criminal, Sharon, and there is a world threat, because people get annoyed with the west, and start doing something.

fascist? apartheid? haha, Mandela?
    Sharon war criminal?

'people get annoyed with the west and start doing something'?
    bit vague that isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    It is because of Israel's fascist and appartheid regime, that, none other than Nelson Mandela said was 'worse than appartheid South Africa'. Israel is led by the war criminal, Sharon, and there is a world threat, because people get annoyed with the west, and start doing something.

fascist? apartheid? haha, Mandela?
    Sharon war criminal?

'people get annoyed with the west and start doing something'?
    bit vague that isnt it?
    I admit the last bit is vague. But Sharon is a fascist, and there has been an apartheid (Perfect example being the wall).
    ....and he is most certainly a war criminal.

ReputationRep:
    I admit the last bit is vague. But Sharon is a fascist, and there has been an apartheid (Perfect example being the wall).
    and no one can deny that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    and no one can deny that!
    Like with many things: Politics is opinionated. This, being mine.

ReputationRep:
    Like with many things: Politics is opinionated. This, being mine.

and mine, and probably a lot of others

ReputationRep:
    Sharon IS a war criminal.
    He has been found guilty of the massacres of Sabra and Shatila by his own country.

Dot.

Some links ...

http://www.sabra-shatila.be
    http://www.indictsharon.net

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    and mine, and probably a lot of others
    I assure you. There are many, many others.

ReputationRep:
    what freedoms are Arab Israelis denied? where is the segregation of Arab Israelis? Other than policies in place for security reasons where is the evidence of apartheid?

Non-muslims are given less rights in most Muslim countries including Pakistan,Iran,Saudi Arabia and Jordan and thus the accusation of apartheid there is for more pronounced than that levelled at the Israeli state.

Sharon is fascist? in what way? and a war criminal, says who?

ReputationRep:
    what freedoms are Arab Israelis denied? where is the segregation of Arab Israelis? Other than policies in place for security reasons where is the evidence of apartheid?

Non-muslims are given less rights in most Muslim countries including Pakistan,Iran,Saudi Arabia and Jordan and thus the accusation of apartheid there is for more pronounced than that levelled at the Israeli state.

Sharon is fascist? in what way? and a war criminal, says who?
    Come on, are you blind or what?
    Just check out the links that I wrote before.
    ISN'T BUILDING WALL OF !!!SEGREGATTION!! A FASCIST ACT?

And he has been found guilty in Israel, yes WAR CRIMINAL, why?
    SABRA and SHATILA.

FACTS, FACTS AND FACTS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Sharon IS a war criminal.
    He has been found guilty of the massacres of Sabra and Shatila by his own country.

Dot.

Some links ...

http://www.sabra-shatila.be
    http://www.indictsharon.net
    guilty of what?

ReputationRep:
    Read the links if you want to know and you don't want to be an ignorant as now you are.

ReputationRep:
    Come on, are you blind or what?
    Just check out the links that I wrote before.
    ISN'T BUILDING WALL OF !!!SEGREGATTION!! A FASCIST ACT?

And he has been found guilty in Israel, yes WAR CRIMINAL, why?
    SABRA and SHATILA.

FACTS, FACTS AND FACTS.
    the facts are,

the wall has been erected to segregate the Israeli state from that of the Palestinians. it is there for one purpose only, to act as protection against suicide bombers. once the Palestinian authorities commit themselves to ending the terrorism it will be removed. Arab Israelis enjoy the SAME rights as any other Israeli. fascist? i would hardly label a democratically elect and popular prime minister as extreme, and his domestic policies are hardly ones of fascism...
    on the other hand, most muslim nations are practicing authoritarian policies against their people and DENY the SAME rights to NON-muslims of the same nationality..

The massacres in the camps of Beirut were not in any way carried out by the Israelis.their involvement was the holding of a camp of refugees among which, were believed to be, a large number of terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    Read the links if you want to know and you don't want to be an ignorant as now you are.
    but what do you believe he is guilty of?

ReputationRep:
    De paso tambien te lo voy a decir en castellano, porque no te vas a la reputisima madre que te re mil pario.
    Y la concha de tu madre forro mal parido.

Por cierto, das lastima, facho de cuarta, seguro que cara a cara te haces en los pantalones,MARICON.

Saludos, metete el foro en el medio del orto, me chupa un huevo.

ReputationRep:
    That's it.

Do you know what can you do? (*******)

You can just join the ****ing fascist party of your NAZI city.

Yep, go to hell, you are a really *****. You don't deserve to write here or anywhere.
    the facts are,

the wall has been erected to segregate the Israeli state from that of the Palestinians. it is there for one purpose only, to act as protection against suicide bombers. once the Palestinian authorities commit themselves to ending the terrorism it will be removed. Arab Israelis enjoy the SAME rights as any other Israeli. fascist? i would hardly label a democratically elect and popular prime minister as extreme, and his domestic policies are hardly ones of fascism...
    on the other hand, most muslim nations are practicing authoritarian policies against their people and DENY the SAME rights to NON-muslims of the same nationality..

The massacres in the camps of Beirut were not in any way carried out by the Israelis.their involvement was the holding of a camp of refugees among which, were believed to be, a large number of terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    That's it.

Do you know what can you do? (*******)

You can just join the ****ing fascist party of your NAZI city.

Yep, go to hell, you are a really *****.
    how polite...
    no doubt this will go unmoderated since its 'free speech' by a leftist activist. as opposed to blatantly offensive. no?

You don't deserve to write here or anywhere.
    tut tut, dont go all fascist on me now

ReputationRep:
    De paso tambien te lo voy a decir en castellano, porque no te vas a la reputisima madre que te re mil pario.
    Y la concha de tu madre forro mal parido.

Por cierto, das lastima, facho de cuarta, seguro que cara a cara te haces en los pantalones,MARICON.

Saludos, metete el foro en el medio del orto, me chupa un huevo.
    arrima tu prima...

ReputationRep:

"I'm gonna burn in hell with all of you,
    With every last one of you."
    The Sign of the Southern Cross.

By the way, are proud of beign british?
    very much so, thank you. pity you couldnt reciprocate the same feelings on your part.

ReputationRep:
    very much so, thank you. pity you couldnt reciprocate the same feelings on your part.
    HAHAHAH
    Of course, because thank god I'm not british.

AGAIN, THANK GOD.

http://www.britishempire.co.uk/mapro...andbritish.htm
    Oh yeah, baby, just read how, we, without any real weapon kicked your asses. That was nice.

You think yourselves as beign privateers but really you are pirates.

Have a nice day piace of crap.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAH
    Of course, because thank god I'm not british.

AGAIN, THANK GOD.

http://www.britishempire.co.uk/mapro...andbritish.htm
    Oh yeah, baby, just read how, we, without any real weapon kicked your asses. That was nice.

You think yourselves as beign privateers but really you are pirates.

Have a nice day piace of crap.

"We can come to the conclusion that Argentina and all of South America was indeed a British creation. For the rest of the nineteenth century there was no need for the British to further their influence in this part of the world. They had already been as successful as they had needed to be"

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.