Avery Hill Paper 4 Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Colonel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I found it quite easy there was nothing thta hard and all the answers were basically in the resource book, wat did other peopole thnik?
WantA*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeap same here. What did you decide for the last question?
horrorfansteph
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh i did that one too! i found it hard cause i kept having brain freeze!!! i hated that exam! i did the Salmon farming for the last question. what did you guys do?
ISAAC-NEWTON
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
loooops... it said you MUST do all 4!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ? LOL .. i thaught the paper was allright... i had chest pain which made me stop doing it all... very few understand what i go thru lol

anyway dont get worried if u just did 1 i had to do them really quickly so i missed a lot out in the final question even though i diod 2 and a half sides and my writing is quite small.. i did chat crap to be honest

overall this syllabsi was one of the easiest for me... and to get A* is cool... around 68% last year.. YES!
BadlikeYaz buff
Report 13 years ago
you had to state the ad/ disadvantages of all 4, but you could recommend whatever the f you wanted to...
UpliftMof0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I recomended salmon fishing. That was the easiest paper i have done so far in anything. It was so basic I was laughin through it. and the matrix thingy... omg too obvious!! or what?
BadlikeYaz buff
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by UpliftMof0)
I recomended salmon fishing. That was the easiest paper i have done so far in anything. It was so basic I was laughin through it. and the matrix thingy... omg too obvious!! or what?
the matrix ***** wasnt even marked was it? hope not cos i did it well scruffy...
WantA*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yea I made a mess of the Matrix thing aswell. I think I done Salmon Fishing aswell, I kept on getting confused, I done the one on the top right out of the 4, thats all I can remember!
ISAAC-NEWTON
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep it was a quite easy paper i believe but not as easy as paper 2 .. dont you think?

my teacher said teh matrix was marked with the report so if you dikdnt do teh report at the end you'd get nothing but even if u did a little bit they'll give 4 marks for the matrix...

anyway what do u think the grade boundries gonna be dis year.. i think 70% will be A*
WantA*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by qarishahg)
yep it was a quite easy paper i believe but not as easy as paper 2 .. dont you think?

my teacher said teh matrix was marked with the report so if you dikdnt do teh report at the end you'd get nothing but even if u did a little bit they'll give 4 marks for the matrix...

anyway what do u think the grade boundries gonna be dis year.. i think 70% will be A*
Yeap - it'll be something like 70% or thereabouts. What did you guys get in our courseworks? I got 27/30 and 19/20
The Colonel
Rep:
?
I did salmon fishing as it was all year round with other fishing, offered some secondary processes on shore and wasn;t non-renewable like natural gas.

I got 23%/25% of final grade for coursework
Amz1
Report 13 years ago
I thought that all four had to be talked about?

Thanks
BadlikeYaz buff
Report 13 years ago
[QUOTE=Amz1]I thought that all four had to be talked about?

for sure, i stated the advantages and disadvantages for four and recommended two, all the people who only chatted about one is gonna get wack ass marks for sure...
The Colonel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amz1)
I thought that all four had to be talked about?

Thanks
Yeah I talked about all 4 but you have to make a desicion as it was the desicion paper on the ONE you though was best for sustainability and full time jobs. I chose, after talking about all FOUR salmon fishing
purplerat
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I thought it was pointless, i didnt have time 2 decide on which 1 i would use 4 the final question so only wrote disadvantages and advantages 3 of them.. didnt hav time 4 the 4th.. i hope i dont get marked down.

i got 20/20 for the speech and i dunno about my written coursework.
ISAAC-NEWTON
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
speech????

well i had two pieces fo courseowrk and i did really well sionce it was easy and pushes the marks considerably.

1urricane Mitch: 20/20... p*** easy
2:Trentham Lakes: 28/30... easy bute time comsuming

so 48/50 and considering its 25% its well worth u have a good go at them.. init

do u think it'll be above 72% this for an A*.. i hope not
Ninja32
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i chatted bout all four, and overall chose a combination of salmon fishing+farming, as the salmon industry in general offered the most prosperity out of them all
The Colonel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ninja32)
i chatted bout all four, and overall chose a combination of salmon fishing+farming, as the salmon industry in general offered the most prosperity out of them all
shud have done alrite then
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads