How do I listen to my saved voicemails?!

Watch
Boobaloo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
This is probably a really stupid questions but I saved a voicemail earlier on this evening and now I don't know how to access it to listen to it again. I'm on 3. Does anyone know how I can hear the message again?
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
?
Report 12 years ago
Dial 123.
Aack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely you just ring your voicemail and follow the prompts.
bigmo7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Boobaloo)
This is probably a really stupid questions but I saved a voicemail earlier on this evening and now I don't know how to access it to listen to it again. I'm on 3. Does anyone know how I can hear the message again?
I believe it's 123

Edit: someone beat me to it :pinch:
Jangrafess
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
Surely you just ring your voicemail and follow the prompts.
That's a bit ******* hard to do if you don't know the number for your voicemail.
Aack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
That's a bit ******* hard to do if you don't know the number for your voicemail.
(Original post by Boobaloo)
I'm not on 3, but to me that implies she knows the number...unless it rang her.
bigmo7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
Or maybe she rang her phone from a different phone and left the voicemail on hers?
Jangrafess
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
They text you and you can get a prompt in the text to ring for it. Think, man, think.
Aack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
They text you and you can get a prompt in the text to ring for it. Think, man, think.
So then the OP could just use another phone to leave a message on her phone, thus getting a voicemail prompt and solving her original problem!
Jangrafess
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
So then the OP could just use another phone to leave a message on her phone, thus getting a voicemail prompt and solving her original problem!
Or she could just ask a question.
Boobaloo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I know the number but when I ring there is no prompt to listen to saved messages. It just tells me I have no new mail and to send a voicemail press 2, to manage greetings press 3 and to change mail settings press 4.
Vicamama
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I did the same as you did, I saved my voicemail recordings to free up my mailbox space and it said saved to my files. So I went right to My Files looking for them. Hahahaha.... guess what? They are not there. I listened to my voicemail box with the phone company just like you, my mailbox was empty. The resolution is so simple. On the bottom of the screen when you are in the voicemail and of course different phones different area (I have samsung note 10) , should have 2 option INBOX and SAVED. So easy. Hope this is helpful.
Last edited by Vicamama; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (227)
56.75%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (51)
12.75%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.25%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.5%

Watched Threads