Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

is there anyone studying at the universitys mentioned above? I want to apply for Fashion journalism and Fashion and culture....
    Could you tell me anything abotu it? Or anything about these colleges?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Esteph)
    Hi everyone,

is there anyone studying at the universitys mentioned above? I want to apply for Fashion journalism and Fashion and culture....
    Could you tell me anything abotu it? Or anything about these colleges?
    At Southampton you will actually be studying in Winchester on the Winchester School of Art Campus - it can be a bit small and isolated up there and winchester isn't so much fun social wise as Southampton (it also flooded last year which was not good because some of the students work was damaged), but at the same time WSA has an excellent reputation for fashion and textiles.
    I would definately visit both unis and have a good look around and speak to people in the departments, art departments/schools are usually extremely approachable and also very personality based - find the place which feels like home to you.

ReputationRep:
    I spent 3 very happy years at WSA from 1991 - 94 studying textile
    design. I would recommend the place to anyone - I quite enjoyed
    the social scene as I made some great friends there & we enjoyed
    the pubs there to the fullest! I lived above the butchers in Harestock
    which was a great place to live. I've been earning a living by designing
    for nearly 10 years now!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.