Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSornia)
    I win I win!!

If any of you remember the CITV program Zzzap!, the comic book thing, I used to like Daisy Dare from that! (Cringe majeure)
    I remember that!!! And from that comment I believe you are now in the lead for most embarassing hehe xxxx

ReputationRep:
    wow its so difficult to choose these!!!! I always had a crush on bruce willis!!!! (still kinda do, even tho hes getting on a bit now!!!!) umm harrison ford and sean connery obviously, i based all of these on films that i saw them in ages ago, when they were much younger!!!! disney was indeed a source of crush material, but im not going to say mine, cos its embarrassing (yes, more so than brucie!!!)
    keep posting on this one, its funny!
    emmaxx

ReputationRep:
    well, i think it was angelina jolie that was my first crush until now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Oh Good God.

Phillip Schofield
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    Errr I think I liked someone from boyzone, cant remember which one now...

ReputationRep:
    I used to have huge posters of Boyzone all over my bedroom wall!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I liked Boyzone too, had forgotten them!

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on Mathew Broderick who is a lot older than me. He was in Ferris Beuler's Day Off... soo cute. Oh and in Godzilla...but I was over it by then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    I used to have huge posters of Boyzone all over my bedroom wall!
    No I didn't quite go that far... but I did have a thing for H from Steps :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Various Japanese anime characters

I didn't have a crush on Neil Buchanan (sp?) but I sure did love Art Attack! It's such an ancient programme I watched it way back in HK - it was all translated obviously and I never had a clue as to how to pronounce Neil's surname :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pat Sharp - Presenter of Funhouse.........and Philip Schofield.................and Nigel Mitchell off Disney Channel and Nickelodeon

What was I thinking?

ReputationRep:
    I REALLY had a cursh on Hans Solo from starwars, jus the chracter coz i dont really fancy Harrison Ford. Hans Solo just fascinated me, used to dream i would marry him *sigh* his hairstyle was so sexy at the time too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    (p.s. my grandma had a crush on Mr. Bean..... )
    Oh deer oh deer!

ReputationRep:
    Peter Andre during his 'mysterious girl' years. I was young and naive. Perhaps stupid aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil Lee Lee)
    Pat Sharp - Presenter of Funhouse.........and Philip Schofield.................and Nigel Mitchell off Disney Channel and Nickelodeon

What was I thinking?
    ha - pat sharp ! same here!! - what was i thinking! - and Jon from s club 7!! - when they first started!!! :{ embarassing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    i fancied jessie spencer... as in billy from neighbours...

still do actually....
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HE'S SOOOO SCRUM-DIDDLY-DIDDLY-UPTOUS!!! he's in that new doctor thang on channel 5 called House with Hugh Laurie, actually its on in like 15 minutes......

ooo, does anyone remember (calling out to all ppl in uk) channel 4 used to have a program about a young football team; they wer all awful. There was the REALLY BUFF leader guy (brown hair), a geeky goalie, a girl, and a faux italian blokey. They always used to eat in this chippie and the woman who made the food was always in the kitchen and u never saw her face. And the coach was a guy with a crutch.......

oooo! and there was a black guy who always reported on the match, with like a video camera...

ReputationRep:
    when i was thirteen i hit my first love, her name was siobhan and she lived near me in ireland, she was about 17 - 18 and i followed her round like a little lost puppy, looking back on it now i cringe though i have to say she did put up with my attentions with very good grace.

oh yeah i also had a crush on shiela from dungeaons and dragons cartoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnabavet)
    and I always had a thing for the Chuckle Brothers

haha...BARRY CHUCKLE was involved in a SEX SCANDAL a few weeks ago for SLEEPING with his FANS MUMS!HAHAHAHA..looks like your not alone

ReputationRep:
    Luke Skywalker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    I remember that!!! And from that comment I believe you are now in the lead for most embarassing hehe xxxx
    Excellent We should have a TSR awards ceremony every so often; honouring the most eccentric; the funniest post, etc. It'd be great!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.