Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the reputations of these schools for an LLM Programme? I applied to UCL, King's and Queen Mary, but in the event I don't get into any of those, I hope I at least get into Westminster (my fourth choice) so I can study an LLM in London.

By the way, I am an American living in the US, I have very average grades from college and lawschool so they MIGHT be JUST below what's considered 2:1, but not by much at all, just on the cusp. But I have a lot of work experience (two yrs as a litigator, licensed to practice in 2 states, and a judicial clerkship). Any thoughts from anyone pleeeease on where I should go if I get in? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd say UCL But:

1. I'm biased.

2. I know nothing about LLM courses

ReputationRep:
    UCL has a 5* research rating and QML too, KCL 5 so there's some indication

ReputationRep:
    ucl and kings have the rep.queen mary is in londons dump

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.