Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinghFello)
    £14k isnt worthy of using the term rich. I would call it generous parents.
    Trust me, I've seen rich people. 6 of my cousins are millionaires living in central london, and they are in a totally different world. One of them got married last year, and he spent £20,000 on the reception alone! (he got a huge fancy hall in piccadilly, with a 5 course meal, with a whole night of free champagne)
    hehe, my parents would never spoon feed me :rolleyes: , they are helping with uni etc. But they don't set up special accounts and stash them up with cash...

Unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    Is that it?
    Have you ever seen the bill for an Indian wedding? Ali Pali in North London is a main venue which caters for 3000. It is ridiculous! And they're not rich, they have to pay because their son or daughter is getting married! Or whatever way round it is. I'm a novice in religion.
    It's not religon TYVM, it's more like what some people perceive tradition to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    So how much money do you have saved (In a bank account)

I've just passed 4 figures at the age of 17
    I just cant count them but at next years Forbes list u will see my name on top instead of that Freak Bilgates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janealams)
    I just cant count them but at next years Forbes list u will see my name on top instead of that Freak Bilgates
    Who is Freak Bilgates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    It's not religon TYVM, it's more like what some people perceive tradition to be.
    Money is a religion for some :cool: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris.)
    You know you're a loser when you start attempting to impress you're internet friends with your wealth.
    :congrats:
    You are getting some rep, my friend. (when I can give it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Who is Freak Bilgates?
    no im talking about Saddam Hussein lol

ReputationRep:
    Its a very vulgar topic, a bit like when chav's drive old clapped out BMWs and wear necklesses with $ on them in 100% fake gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Money is a religion for some :cool: :rolleyes:
    ya it is for some ppl its all abt money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I have about £300 left in my bank, but I am going to Brighton and London and staying in 4 star hotels so after spending that will soon go like a flash. I have £70 in my savings tin.

I own about £2000 worth of assets and I owe the Student Loans Company £7000, but my parents owe me £800. I have about £6200 worth of debt

So thats -£6200.

I am nearly 23 as well.

dont you mean you owe your parents £800 and not the other way round?

ReputationRep:
    I have about £1200 saved from a job I had and just from money my father gives me. He pays me well if I help him paint fences and walls

I have an inheritance which I got a few years ago but thats invested in property.

ReputationRep:
    i have 2 bank accounts and the total in pounds of both is less than the number of bank cards i have...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    :congrats:
    You are getting some rep, my friend. (when I can give it)
    very true though, its ok to say you are well off or poor or whatever but when those that try to impress others start putting in figures you know its just a lot of bull$hit really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    i have 2 bank accounts and the total in pounds of both is less than the number of bank cards i have...
    and i forgot i owe my mum £540...

ReputationRep:
    my bank account has £1.07 in it....

never any more.. money goes in.. come outs 3 seconds later lmao
    the 7p is interest on the £1 i think
    unless some colected on the money that went in before i tookit out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris.)
    You know you're a loser when you start attempting to impress you're internet friends with your wealth.
    Who is though? People are just answering the question. If you are rich are you supposed to deny it so you arent 'trying to impress' people? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    dont you mean you owe your parents £800 and not the other way round?
    No apart from my parents owning more assets (i.e a £200k house with a £40k mortage) I have more money than my parents, so I had to lend them money.

ReputationRep:
    i wana **** someone for post exam stress relief!!! anyone up 4 it?
    JD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Dutton)
    i wana **** someone for post exam stress relief!!! anyone up 4 it?
    JD
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeh ok

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.