Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    on the upside, im influential-ish.
    on the downside, half the forum dislikes me or my views. it would be like Thatcher coming out to support Howard...
    Surely you wouldn't join him and oppose me?

ReputationRep:
    on the upside, im influential-ish.
    on the downside, half the forum dislikes me or my views. it would be like Thatcher coming out to support Howard...
    Well, as you can see, i'm hardly mister popular myself.
    But it doesn't matter about about other peoples opinions of you. All that matters is that you believe that what the PPU is about is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Becuase it is ignorance. People are not equal, they never were and never will be. There are people who lead and people who follow. Suggesting that everyone would be happy to be equal is ignorance. It is unfeasible and unrealistic.
    It would be true, if there weren't power hungry individuals, such as yourself, trying to gain power over others.
    People are all equal if you give them the chance to be. Everyone is good at different things, but together we are better than alone.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you wouldn't join him and oppose me?
    hehe, but he wouldnt oppose you, we could create a coalition against the axis of evil..ie the 'girls on top'...ironically, they would be without THE girl on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    It would be true, if there weren't power hungry individuals, such as yourself, trying to gain power over others.
    People are all equal if you give them the chance to be. Everyone is good at different things, but together we are better than alone.
    You're not getting the idea - I don't care about the majority being happy - all that matters to me is my own comfort and that of my followers. I accept the fact that I'm evil.

ReputationRep:
    Surely that's the same as saying that people would be equal if no-one was unequal?

ReputationRep:
    hehe, but he wouldnt oppose you, we could create a coalition against the axis of evil..ie the 'girls on top'...ironically, they would be without THE girl on top.
    Actually, I'd prefer to be the axis of evil.

ReputationRep:
    and the dark side of the force?

ReputationRep:
    You're not getting the idea - I don't care about the majority being happy - all that matters to me is my own comfort and that of my followers. I accept the fact that I'm evil.
    Exactly my point.
    Your obsession with your comfort rather than everyones is what makes what your doing so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Surely that's the same as saying that people would be equal if no-one was unequal?
    Everyone would be equal, if nobody tried to gain power over others.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly my point.
    Your obsession with your comfort rather than everyones is what makes what your doing so wrong.
    Wrong? Maybe it is, but it will result in the minority (including myself) living better, so it's right to me.

ReputationRep:
    So you want to be compared to hitler?

ReputationRep:
    and the dark side of the force?
    Your bakery products are weak, old man.

ReputationRep:
    So you want to be compared to hitler?
    Perhaps, but without the rascism.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong? Maybe it is, but it will result in the minority (including myself) living better, so it's right to me.
    How, may i ask, are you going to make your life so much better?

ReputationRep:
    Your bakery products are weak, old man.
    i have to say, i could be persuaded to join you if you changed your name to The Dark Side, or Bad Mutha****as. ah, the summit has been reached...ive dreamt of this..

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps, but without the rascism.
    So Hitler here does have some morals. He hates all races equally!!!

ReputationRep:
    i have to say, i could be persuaded to join you if you changed your name to The Dark Side, or Bad Mutha****as.
    what i don't get is why you want to join the dark side, when the dark side always loses?!

ReputationRep:
    i have to say, i could be persuaded to join you if you changed your name to The Dark Side, or Bad Mutha****as.
    We'd prefer to sound less like a street gang and more like a political front.

ReputationRep:
    So Hitler here does have some morals. He hates all races equally!!!
    Now you're getting the idea.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.