Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gotta start a thread to laugh at all the parties that have formed. lol. It was Toffee's idea to start our party, the one and true party ALM. HAHAHAH, just gotta laugh at all the polava, I blame Toffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gotta start a thread to laugh at all the parties that have formed. lol. It was Toffee's idea to start our party, the one and true party ALM. HAHAHAH, just gotta laugh at all the polava, I blame Toffee.
    I take it u wanna join the way. just pm mr white. no need to start a new thread and suckin up like that

ReputationRep:
    And that is exactly what the PPU are trying to avoid. The starting up of so many parties, obsessed with factionism and power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    I take it u wanna join the way. just pm mr white. no need to start a new thread and suckin up like that
    Erm.......in a single word, NO. I wasn't sucking up, I was simply stating that Toffee, one of our members, came up with the original idea, and since, there have been many other people that have copied.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.......in a single word, NO. I wasn't sucking up, I was simply stating that Toffee, one of our members, came up with the original idea, and since, there have been many other people that have copied.
    well we can't let there be one party. what wud be the point on that.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly.
    The PPU is trying to undo the mess that has been made by creating all these factions.

ReputationRep:
    well we can't let there be one party. what wud be the point on that.
    Yeah, there should be no parties instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, there should be no parties instead.
    if u want no parties..then why dont u scrap PPU.

ReputationRep:
    if u want no parties..then why dont u scrap PPU.
    If there were no other parties, the PPU would not need to exist.
    But as there are, the PPU needs to promote the ideals that a forum such as this should promote, and that this forum, and society itself, really needs now.

ReputationRep:
    If there were no other parties, the PPU would not need to exist.
    But as there are, the PPU needs to promote the ideals that a forum such as this should promote, and that this forum, and society itself, really needs now.
    how many members does ur party have.

ReputationRep:
    how many members does ur party have.
    It isn't really a membership issue. It is just all people who want to improve life, basically, which is most people in the world. And i would concider all these people, all those who strive for unity and co-operation, as members of this party.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't really a membership issue. It is just all people who want to improve life, basically, which is most people in the world. And i would concider all these people, all those who strive for unity and co-operation, as members of this party.
    so, erm....just one member the? namely yourself?

ReputationRep:
    so, erm....just one member the? namely yourself?
    People joined the former PAP. And people will pledge there support for the PPU.
    But i do not try to force, or bribe people into joining the PPU, unlike the practices of "the way", or whatever you want to call it, which promotes both of these. The difference is that the PPU is a philosophy, and it isn't a case of people joining on a list of names. The PPU philosophy is measured by peoples actions, so anyone who tries to help others, promote unity, co-operation etc. is a member of the PPU.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find 2776 belongs to GOT now, so it's time to change your sig..only 3 members left, sniffle sniffle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I think you'll find 2776 belongs to GOT now, so it's time to change your sig..only 3 members left, sniffle sniffle.
    I pity the poor, friendless heathens. How alone they must feel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    why does the way stand out so much and make everyone else jealous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Yeah, that's why they should join The Way because we have members, 21 is it now? Nobody is lonely in The Way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    why does the way stand out so much and make everyone else jealous?
    Because we are just amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Because we are just amazing.
    well said

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's why they should join The Way because we have members, 21 is it now? Nobody is lonely in The Way.
    your loss is someone elses gain

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.