Turn on thread page Beta

What exams do you have in January? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    Did u have the same trouble in the summer with the Paper one as well then! I hope edexcel have it all sorted for January, otherwise im in trouble!
    xxxx
    Sorted - Edexcel ??! Don't count on it, lol

I just found it v.v. hard for some reason - strange cause it was the one I did best on in my mocks :confused: Just about every question that I wasn't prepared for came up and I managed to forget everything I knew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikesgt2)
    P3, P4, D1
    how annoying is D1?? I did it in June, then resat in November but probably did worse :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsboy)
    how annoying is D1?? I did it in June, then resat in November but probably did worse :-(
    Apparently my school teacher uses it as filler material. He did it with one set in 9 days :eek: So wish me luck in the summer then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Apparently my school teacher uses it as filler material. He did it with one set in 9 days :eek: So wish me luck in the summer then.
    Good luck! I dont even think its proper maths, its just something different to the usual Mechanics or Statistics... "Decision and Discrete Maths" - ooooo!

ReputationRep:
    i got retakes of law unit 3 psychology unit 1 and then law unit 4 and 3 general studies ones. how mean.
    im gonna have a busy xmas. spose less to do in the summer tho.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not counting on anything with Edexcel this year!

I did the best on the sources paper in my mocks too, but did terrible in the actual exam. I found the sources ambiguous but i didnt think i found it as hard as my result makes it look! I dunno wot went wrong! ARGH! Good luck the resit! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I got As modules in bio and chem, god bio is gonna be hard

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting M2 and D2 (Maths) in January (AQA).

We were also supposed to be doing a Physics module in Jan, but our old teacher started us off on Unit 2 (Salters-Horners) and it was October by the time our new teacher realised that the Exam board don't set these in exams in January. It was too late to learn Unit 1 in time for Jan so we are now taking both of these exams in June.

ReputationRep:
    OCR Business Studies AS - anyone else doing the Case Study on C+L (the waste disposal company)?

ReputationRep:
    geography as: physical and investigation modules
    sociology a2: theory and methods, power and politics modules (looking forward to this one: will be a breeze!)

ReputationRep:
    I have two philosophy papers in January I need to pass in order to carry on with my psychology degree.

I don't really understand why either...!

ReputationRep:
    I have...
    *Business 1 (AQA)
    *Business 4 (AQA)
    *English 2(?) - Hard Times (E)
    *French 1 (E)
    *French 2 (E)
    *French 3 (E)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2003
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.