Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to Alk's Crab Shack. We are a restaurant that is made to have fun. You can eat alone, eat with some of your friends, hang out at the bar, throw some darts, or play pool. If it is someone's birthday, anniversary, or another special occasion, then just tell your waiter and the employees of Alk's Crab Shack with come out with a surprise for you. Our menu consists of a wide variety of food and drinks, ranging from a can of Coke to Rootbeer and Chicken to Seafood!
    Well enjoy your stay!

The Owner, Bilal

Now Hiring!
    General Manager(1)
    Assistant Manager(1) | Blackhawk
    Head-Chef(1) |visesh
    Chefs(4) | MR JR
    Cocktail Waiter(2) feefifofum, twiga
    Waiters(8) | xxhayleyxx, amo1
    Stripper (2) | gossip girl
    Suppliers(2) | foxo's seafood , Ribomania's delifish
    Pool champion (1) Scubar
    Janitors(2) | sqa7, Vienna
    [Note: We will discuss pay whenever your hired]
    [Note2: You must give one line of reasoning to why you will be good at the job if you are to have a successful application!]

ReputationRep:
    I am amazing at cocktails, so you should hire me as a cocktail waitress. Plus I look sexy in a waitress' outift :rofl:

Hire me!

ReputationRep:
    And Bilal is scared of me, he will make you hire me! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    ill be the person who eats all the food - hire me!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to apply for General Manager, seeing as they really do very little indeed. I would just get the Assistant Manager to do everything, and sit on my paycheck.
    Ergo, i am ideal for the post of general manager.

ReputationRep:
    all entries will be looked over and assesed before anyone is hired. The selection process will take up to 12 hours before any decision is made, you can boost your chances by giving good reason(s) to why i should hire you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    all entries will be looked over and assesed before anyone is hired. The selection process will take up to 12 hours before any decision is made.
    Is there anything that can be done to, i dunno, maybe HELP you reach a decision?

ReputationRep:
    I'm hot at cocktails (work in a bar) so I would like to be considered for cocktail waitress (and I look sexy in the uniform - sorry feef not meaning to copy you-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    I'm hot at cocktails (work in a bar) so I would like to be considered for cocktail waitress (and I look sexy in the uniform - sorry feef not meaning to copy you-)
    :eek: That's my line!

I still look better though, and make a gerat chocolate monkey!

ReputationRep:
    head chef

because i can cook, and because you love me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    :eek: That's my line!

I still look better though, and make a gerat chocolate monkey!
    Sorry I'm sure you do look better, being 5ft10 doesn't help me look graceful lol.

My cocktail speciality is a zombie, followed by a blue lagoon and my malibu woo-woos are pretty cool too

Do you work in a bar too?

ReputationRep:
    let meeeeeeeeee entertain you

let me be the .. entertainer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    Sorry I'm sure you do look better, being 5ft10 doesn't help me look graceful lol.

My cocktail speciality is a zombie, followed by a blue lagoon and my malibu woo-woos are pretty cool too

Do you work in a bar too?
    Nope, just frequent them too much, and my dad owns a few bars so I help out every now and again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Nope, just frequent them too much, and my dad owns a few bars so I help out every now and again
    It's lots of fun my top take so far has been £1500 on a shift.

ReputationRep:
    can i be a waitress?
    E:g

'hi, welcome to Alk's crap shack, may i take your order? *flatters eyelids and pouts lips*.. thank you, your food shall be ready in a moment' *smiles, walk off shaking booty! i can roller balde also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    can i be a waitress?
    E:g

'hi, welcome to Alk's crap shack, may i take your order? *flatters eyelids and pouts lips*.. thank you, your food shall be ready in a moment' *smiles, walk off shaking booty! i can roller balde also!
    LOL crap or crab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    LOL crap or crab?
    :rofl: now that's a good way to advertise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    LOL crap or crab?
    :eek: :rofl:

Hey feef you got your lime gem
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'll be manager seeing as I do that in RL...or did. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    can I be a chef please? im rather alright at cooking i think

please pelase pelase?!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.