The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ive voted, i dont swear at all, honestly i really dont. If i get angry or pi**ed with something then all i say is 'sh*t' thats all but i dont think thats really swearing.

Lets see the poll!
Reply 2
Quietly to myself: quite often.
But aloud: very rarely, i despise people that feel the need to include it in regular conversation.
Reply 3
2 5 +
If ANYONE answers this thread with some "hilarious" comment that somehow incorporates a swear word, such as

"I never ****ing swear",

They will have my neg-rep for the rest of the year. It takes off 35, and at 52 times a year, that's a lot you stand to lose. Don't try it. It's been done, and you'll look like a damned fool.

That is all.

Thats harsh!!
Reply 4
I don't swear ...ever. I just think it shows lack of respect.
Reply 5
selkie
I don't swear ...ever. I just think it shows lack of respect.

That makes the two of us! I wonder how many more people will confess that they dont swear at all!
Reply 6
2 5 +
If ANYONE answers this thread with some "hilarious" comment that somehow incorporates a swear word, such as

"I never ****ing swear",

They will have my neg-rep for the rest of the year. It takes off 35, and at 52 times a year, that's a lot you stand to lose. Don't try it. It's been done, and you'll look like a damned fool.

That is all.

:eek: *In a hushed tone so 2+2=5 can't hear me* (Don't want to take any chances :wink: ) I swear when I either hurt myself or am REALLY pissed off at someone...
Reply 7
Generally I don't swear. As a matter of fact I never swear at all. Just how I am.

- Dexnell
Reply 8
I only swear when i can solve a maths question or when TSR is busy :frown:
I swaer too much. Its my uncles girlfriends influence. Shes always over here and shes got a tongue looser than Pavarotti's pants if I were to wear them. And ive taken that unto myself!
Reply 10
I don't swear at all
Reply 11
I don't swear often, Usually just when I'm aggitated :biggrin:
Reply 12
Only when I'm really annoyed, although never in front of my parents!
Reply 13
Only when I passionately despise someone or something, or if I hurt myself.

You should have heard me this morning when I accidently kicked the doorframe.
Reply 14
I don't usually swear in front of people but I do swear when I'm really frustrated or stressed.
Reply 15
i dont swear in public,and if i do,its usually under my breathe
eek i swear way too much when i get angry.. i even swear at my little brother sometimes which is not good but its like i cant control what im saying or something cos im so angry it just comes out :s-smilie:
I rarely swear...People who know me are usually shocked if I do and comment that they never hear me swear!!
Reply 18
I swear when I feel the need... which isn't too often to be honest.
Reply 19
People that swear mindlessly really annoy me. I might swear if I'm annoyed with someone, but frankly it shows a lack of intelligence and creativity.

Latest

Trending

Trending