Does UCAS accept CBSE marks (Indian education system) ??

    • Thread Starter

    I moved london a year ago and i m doing my A2 now, i did my AS last year. I have to fill in the section where it asks about education in UCAS and i dont know if there is a place where i can put my 10th CBSE mark (I did my GCSE's in INDIA)..

    Anyone who knows about this can please answer my question.. i m in a hurry..

    Can u tell me where to put it??


    Well say what you got in your GCSEs in India then. But say that you did them in India. I don't know whether UCAS will accept them though but put it there because you never know, it might be worth it. You would be an international student so I suggest you look at the international student requirements for the course you are looking at at the universities you wish to apply to.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2009
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Electronic notes or handwritten notes?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.