Turn on thread page Beta

Little annoying things that happened to you today watch

ReputationRep:
    What are some little annoying things that might've happened to you today, but are just too lacking in substance to complain about?

For instance, as I was bussing to uni today, I heard over the radio that at the local shops where I live (which I was travelling AWAY from :rolleyes: ), they (the radio station) were throwing a huge party complete with free BBQ and competitions - and I was already to far to catch the next bus back :mad:

Nevermind, I'll get my housemates to bring back some freebies :p:

But still, annoying! But not enough to complain about in real life lol, coz it's not really a big deal, know what I mean?

Lol anyway, least it makes an interesting thread idea - post away if you've had similar experiences today!

DB_xox

ReputationRep:
    I left the gym yesterday, i was on the bus for about 10mins when girl from gym rang me saying i've left my wallet + keys. I then got off the bus, and waited 10minutes for another one. Got to the gym, girl decided she would try and come to meet me, so she was on another bus going another way. I then got angry and told her to meet me in town. She had a tantrum.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    i just woke up today and realized that i am 10 minutes away from my next class... wellp i better go and hurry up, ill be late ayway..

ReputationRep:
    my mum put milk in my tea, when she knows i hate having milk!

i have got to go anyway! have a Chem exam ... bye

ReputationRep:
    Some really annoying person (actually the security guard from my college) sat next to me on the bus and squashed me. Grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    I left the gym yesterday, i was on the bus for about 10mins when girl from gym rang me saying i've left my wallet + keys. I then got off the bus, and waited 10minutes for another one. Got to the gym, girl decided she would try and come to meet me, so she was on another bus going another way. I then got angry and told her to meet me in town. She had a tantrum.

:mad:
    I'd be happy she bothered to return it.

ReputationRep:
    there was a bloke ******* in my supermarket. Not that annoying just kind of off putting. i'm buying my milk at the corner shop from now on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    there was a bloke ******* in my supermarket. Not that annoying just kind of off putting. i'm buying my milk at the corner shop from now on
    ew O_O some people are just sick and disturbed...
    my neighbour was complaining because i was playing basketball, saying he cant hear his tv.... (hes a moron honestly)
    and he spent like 10 mins trying to argue with me, well he had a lack of coherent argument =/

ReputationRep:
    I woke up later than I'd hoped. And I've barely revised for my Psych tomorrow (I really mean barely) and I need to spend the whole day doing it but I'm procrastinating .

ReputationRep:
    i was expecting my uni results in the post today,,,,the post is here, but no results..aaarg!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Someone left their trolley in the only avalaible parking space in ASDA's this morning !!! arrgh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I'd be happy she bothered to return it.
    she'd be dumped if she hadn't.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up 10 minutes before my exam today and takes 15 mins walking to get to my school :mad: but luckily i got a lift but still, didnt have time to revise or eat anything before.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing work instead of coming on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    I should be doing work instead of coming on TSR
    :ditto:
    got a media A2 exam on monday and havent even picked up my books!

ReputationRep:
    i'm hungover and my feet hurt.

i've reached my overdraft limit and now i have to go transfer money.

ReputationRep:
    Getting Live8 tickets then discovering I have to work all through that weekend.
    Happy days.

ReputationRep:
    i went to a home store thingy

spent about 20 mintues waiting for the 2 shop assistants to stp going on about there weekend with 2 friends around the back of the god damned shop before i could get serverd... i was tempted the walk out with the bleeding paint roller!

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to go to the dentist today, and realized as I was walking to the bus that I was three hours late... I had mixed up the time with another appointment. Argh. I hate going to the dentist, but still...

ReputationRep:
    ^ O.o, harsh.

Ive had good day so far. Something bad will happen, i know.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2005
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.