Turn on thread page Beta

Little annoying things that happened to you today watch

ReputationRep:
    ive just done crap in my chemistry exam..........thats pretty annoying.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ouch...Yea, me too. But im looking obn the bright side. Only 5 more exams to go.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I inherited £423,000 from my grandparents

Then I woke up and realised I'm in my horrible student flat which needs cleaned after my flatmates spent 2 weeks trashing it when I was gone and it is empty and lonely and Wzz isn't here. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    ew O_O some people are just sick and disturbed...
    my neighbour was complaining because i was playing basketball, saying he cant hear his tv.... (hes a moron honestly)
    and he spent like 10 mins trying to argue with me, well he had a lack of coherent argument =/
    I must say, some kids do this a couple of houses down from me, and the bouncing is like chinese water torture...

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ouch...Yea, me too. But im looking obn the bright side. Only 5 more exams to go.
    :p: only 4 left......phys, his, french and somet else

ReputationRep:
    Waking up *roll eyes smiley*

ReputationRep:
    drivingrain: If ya wanna sell your tickets im here

ReputationRep:
    I was on a bus today and my friend was down the back. I didn't see him, so i sat near the front and now he probably thinks I saw him but didn't want to say 'hi'.

ReputationRep:
    This mosquito like bug came into my room at around 2am whilst i was on my PC i then spent an hour and a half trying to kill it, eventually i captured it inside my cocola glass, and put paper underneath it and took it away!

ReputationRep:
    The beautiful winter boots I bought are now on sale for $20 less 5 days after I got them

ReputationRep:
    I found to whole 'ribomania issue' very annoying as well as the fact that I was going camping w/my friend in a CABIN this weekend, and now we have to sleep in a TENT

ReputationRep:
    you find the fact that someone had a critical illness annoying???

ReputationRep:
    I found it extremely annoying that i could not sleep past 9.30am today, due to the will of my own body. I hate getting up early :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    ive just done crap in my chemistry exam..........thats pretty annoying.
    Same...

ReputationRep:
    waking up. have a really hard maths exam which i need a B in

ReputationRep:
    I woke up!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    I found to whole 'ribomania issue' very annoying as well as the fact that I was going camping w/my friend in a CABIN this weekend, and now we have to sleep in a TENT
    :eek: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I woke up at 5am,thought,"Ooh I'm early I'll rest my eyes for a bit..."

Woke up again half an hour before I needed to leave the bloody house.

Doing my exams.

Changing room mirrors highlighting my bad bits...eg.all of it!

ReputationRep:
    Realising today that due to my abysmal performance in Psychology, I won't be accepted into uni... will take it off my sig.

ReputationRep:
    Wobbly exam desk for three hour geography exam
    Seriously bad headache resulting from exam

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2005
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.