Turn on thread page Beta

Little annoying things that happened to you today watch

ReputationRep:
    When I got to the metro it was gonna be 11 minutes, and it started to rain. No-one's fault but very irritating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    When I got to the metro it was gonna be 11 minutes, and it started to rain. No-one's fault but very irritating!
    I *love* the Newcastle Metro! It's so cool! Every city should have one!

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to take a condom with me.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Forgot to take a condom with me.....
    **shakes head in disappointment** you didnt....... xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    **shakes head in disappointment** you didnt....... xoxo
    Nah...a shame tho! lol

ReputationRep:
    I got blisters for the first time from a pair of shoes I've been using for a month now.

ReputationRep:
    Well not today... but yesterday night I got my hair tangled in a comb! Took 20 minutes to get out! Stupid, I know.

ReputationRep:
    lol my aircon broke at work so water actually poured from the ceiling everywhere! all over customers so funny lol then the ceilling all colapsed, but the little anoying thing was that the water was black and has gone all over my fav white shirt! ( yes it was a wet tshirt comp at work today! lol)

ReputationRep:
    Guys being perverted as usual today. :rolleyes:

P.S. Not saying all guys are like this, before someone starts to argue.

ReputationRep:
    are you talking about me lol i'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    Yay! The Metro I haven't been on one since I went to get my Uni results! Awww how I miss the metro at 8am/5pm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I screwed up a level on Lemmings Revolution a zillion times in a row, and right at the end! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    we were asked to sing on the radio today but one girl was working... we had to cancel. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my sister started nose-bleeding and i had to take care of it... some of it got on my lite yello shirt.... yeah, BLOOD, and it was falling from her NOSE...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.