Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    lol alexdel US have WMD yet of course its alrite for them t o have them because they r the "good guys" lol
    No its ok because they are a democracy. Its ok because they have a policy that they will never be the first to use them...

If I thought that Iran would never use them offensively I would honestly almost be apathetic about them having it - so long as they didnt let it fall into the hands of non-governmental groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Did I say Islamic countries?

How about the fact that Iran Chants "death death to America" at prayers?

How about the fact that a nuke in the hands of an Islamic government is mor elikely to fall into the hands of Islamic terrorists than one in the hands of North Korea.

If Iran only want power - why do the VAST majority of commentators say they are aiming for more... why are they enriching plutonium? Why do they need nuclear power?
    Yes iran r a weird bunch - wonder how they can call them selves muslims

ReputationRep:
    So lawz why did iraq invade if it wasnt for WMD (whic hthey didnt find and even congress admitted that)!!!!!!
    Iraq didnt invade...

1) To say there was no WMDs is not to say they didnt think there were
    2) I think they invaded to set up a democracy and try and make it spread throughout the region...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    No its ok because they are a democracy. Its ok because they have a policy that they will never be the first to use them...

If I thought that Iran would never use them offensively I would honestly almost be apathetic about them having it - so long as they didnt let it fall into the hands of non-governmental groups.

just liek in Vietnam when they used agent orange?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Did I say Islamic countries?

How about the fact that Iran Chants "death death to America" at prayers?

How about the fact that a nuke in the hands of an Islamic government is mor elikely to fall into the hands of Islamic terrorists than one in the hands of North Korea.

If Iran only want power - why do the VAST majority of commentators say they are aiming for more... why are they enriching plutonium? Why do they need nuclear power?
    So because a poll of 60% of people in the US believe in imprisoning all the ararbs in the country that means that the americans want all arabs to be imprisoned. This therefore makes the US a justifiable target? Don't you see the flaw in your argument.

Also did you hear these chants yourself and were they taking place in all mosques?

ReputationRep:
    I think that was reprehensible ... but that was then .. this is now.

ReputationRep:
    there is definitely a war on islam - it will get worse and worse

ReputationRep:
    Now now...dont bring that up, that was just a bad blur ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    So because a poll of 60% of people in the US believe in imprisoning all the ararbs in the country that means that the americans want all arabs to be imprisoned. This therefore makes the US a justifiable target? Don't you see the flaw in your argument.

Also did you hear these chants yourself and were they taking place in all mosques?
    Excuse me??? Provide the poll please.

Did I hear the chants - they have been televised regularly - and they arent hidden by Iran.

There is a difference between wanting to imprison people and wanting to destory their country.

ReputationRep:
    there is definitely a war on islam - it will get worse and worse
    How do you explain Kosovo then?

ReputationRep:
    stuff like Iraq make muslims hate America more cos it sures wot they do to our people - and those arent the extremists whereas the WTC r by a bunch of retards who i wud gladfully go to se ethem hang in public

ReputationRep:
    explain kosovo in what sense?

ReputationRep:
    stuff like Iraq make muslims hate America more cos it sures wot they do to our people - and those arent the extremists whereas the WTC r by a bunch of retards who i wud gladfully go to se ethem hang in public
    Your people? Iraqis? Or Muslims? If the latter - then are you saying you care more about the plight of Muslims than non-muslims?

ReputationRep:
    explain kosovo in what sense?
    The fact that NATO soldiers risked their lives to protect Muslims - and killed Christians to do so...

the notion that this is a war on Islam is rubbish... do you see us attacking Turkey?

ReputationRep:
    This is thread has gone way off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Your people? Iraqis? Or Muslims? If the latter - then are you saying you care more about the plight of Muslims than non-muslims?
    i am talking bout muslims in general bout how do i care more bout them then others? Everyone is a human being and deserve equal rights including palestine and congo etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    How do you explain Kosovo then?
    Hardly anyone in kosovo considers themselves muslim, in fact that is true for the majority of the muslim countries in the balkans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Hardly anyone in kosovo considers themselves muslim, in fact that is true for the majority of the muslim countries in the balkans.
    Utter rubbish. There are numerous Muslims in Kosovo... try telling those who were killed for ebing muslim that they arent really part of Islam - it will be news to them.

ReputationRep:
    especially turkey - they hate the middle east after we revolted against hte ottaman empire

ReputationRep:
    i am talking bout muslims in general bout how do i care more bout them then others? Everyone is a human being and deserve equal rights including palestine and congo etc
    I didnt say you did - I was simply asking.

However - let me ask you a question - do you seem to get more angry when a Muslim is killed than a nonmuslim? Do you take more notice of deaths in Iraq than in Venezuala?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.