Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Excuse me??? Provide the poll please.

Did I hear the chants - they have been televised regularly - and they arent hidden by Iran.

There is a difference between wanting to imprison people and wanting to destory their country.
    The stats come from the bbc, I do remember tha stats but dont have the link for it and cant be bothered to search.

So because the abuse in abu ghraib have been televised that means all americans want the death of arabs? What kind of an arguement is that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    especially turkey - they hate the middle east after we revolted against hte ottaman empire
    Turkey is Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Hardly anyone in kosovo considers themselves muslim
    That is complete and utter nonsense. The whole problem in Kosovo, which is actually a province of Serbia, is because Albanian Muslims are the demographic power and want independence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Utter rubbish. There are numerous Muslims in Kosovo... try telling those who were killed for ebing muslim that they arent really part of Islam - it will be news to them.
    No it is not utter rubbish it's actually true...do you know anyone from there? no you dont so I dont see how you can dismiss something so conclusively..

ReputationRep:
    Yes yet not because i only care for muslim i wil ltell u why

I have arabic tv and so i am educated bout deaths in iraq palestine cos i see them all the time in news

however the UK doesnt bring news bout deaths in venezuela so i care more wen i see the deaths like i do on tv - that pisses me off and makes me feel sorry for people yet saying a person in venezuela was killed isnt as emotional as seeing it with ur eyes

ReputationRep:
    The stats come from the bbc, I do remember tha stats but dont have the link for it and cant be bothered to search.

So because the abuse in abu ghraib have been televised that means all americans want the death of arabs? What kind of an arguement is that.
    Did I say that they did?

However the government in Iran is part of the chanting ...

regardless - you cant come on here and claim 60% of Americans want to lock up all Arabs and provide no proof - it amounts to slander.... Its also a complete lie.

ReputationRep:
    Yes yet not because i only care for muslim i wil ltell u why

I have arabic tv and so i am educated bout deaths in iraq palestine cos i see them all the time in news

however the UK doesnt bring news bout deaths in venezuela so i care more wen i see the deaths like i do on tv - that pisses me off and makes me feel sorry for people yet saying a person in venezuela was killed isnt as emotional as seeing it with ur eyes
    A very honest reply. It is very much to do with what the media focuses on... its a good thing that you recognise that Arab media does that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Did I say that they did?

However the government in Iran is part of the chanting ...

regardless - you cant come on here and claim 60% of Americans want to lock up all Arabs and provide no proof - it amounts to slander.... Its also a complete lie.
    The whole thread has just spun into a rather mindless slanging match. I'll ask for it to be moderated.

ReputationRep:
    well guantanamo bay is a starting point for locking innocent muslims up - "oh wait he was present at a murdur" lock him up for 2 years in crap conditions whioch even the UN admits yet america dont do anything bout it

ReputationRep:
    No it is not utter rubbish it's actually true...do you know anyone from there? no you dont so I dont see how you can dismiss something so conclusively..
    I have 3 Kosovian friends actually ... sorry to prove your assumptions WRONG AGAIN...

arent you getting tired of baseless assumptions?

ReputationRep:
    Vienna please say useful points

ReputationRep:
    well guantanamo bay is a starting point for locking innocent muslims up - "oh wait he was present at a murdur" lock him up for 2 years in crap conditions whioch even the UN admits yet america dont do anything bout it
    Post something on topic or ill neg rep you, thats a last warning.

ReputationRep:
    I do think that Guantanamo is a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    well i am kinda joining in a convo - so that means u have to neg rep everyone....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    That is complete and utter nonsense. The whole problem in Kosovo, which is actually a province of Serbia, is because Albanian Muslims are the demographic power and want independence.
    They are Albanians first and most importantly...it has NOTHING to do with religion , it just happens that the serbs are orthodox and they are muslims. Why when it comes to a conflict involving a country which involved muslims becaomes automatically about religion. The utter nonsense is the fact that you have no clue why the conflict took place in the first place but read newsflash stories.

ReputationRep:
    alexdel u get too angry - so wot if they say muslims r involved

ReputationRep:
    They are Albanians first and most importantly
    So there are muslims in Kosovo yes or no?

ReputationRep:
    They are Albanians first and most importantly...it has NOTHING to do with religion , it just happens that the serbs are orthodox and they are muslims. Why when it comes to a conflict involving a country which involved muslims becaomes automatically about religion. The utter nonsense is the fact that you have no clue why the conflict took place in the first place but read newsflash stories.
    So? THe point is that Western Christians killed other western Chrisitians to protect Kosovan Muslims... do you deny it?

if not how does it fit in with the notion of it being a war on Islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    I have 3 Kosovian friends actually ... sorry to prove your assumptions WRONG AGAIN...

arent you getting tired of baseless assumptions?
    Well considering anything said over the internet cannot be proven hardly something that would help your point.

ReputationRep:
    yea there are muslims - where u going with this - not bout the thread is it lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.