Turn on thread page Beta

Personal view of Palestine watch

ReputationRep:
    yes lawz then it wasnt - yet since bush has come i believe he has gotten it in for us - we wil lsee how many more wars he starts on islamic countries in his reign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Well considering anything said over the internet cannot be proven hardly something that would help your point.
    Ok your caught me - Im lying... I dont know anyone from Kosovo :rolleyes:

Nevermind ... its like talking to a 6 year old ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    yes lawz then it wasnt - yet since bush has come i believe he has gotten it in for us - we wil lsee how many more wars he starts on islamic countries in his reign
    Does war on an Ilsamic country mean war on Islam?

If he invaded Venezuala would he be making war on Christianity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    So? THe point is that Western Christians killed other western Chrisitians to protect Kosovan Muslims... do you deny it?

if not how does it fit in with the notion of it being a war on Islam?
    Yes I do deny it...the notion was that countries in the west stopped Albanian ethnic minorities from getting slaughtered because they realised the mistake they made prior to it when it was the turn of bosnians and croats. Hardly anything to do with the fact that they were christians has it..

Following your arguement a christian nazi germany killed many jews and therefore all christians are killers...kind of stupid considering it was Germans which happened to be christian.

ReputationRep:
    so basically point of this thread is that palestine is a serious problem - we cant sit here and judge - u have to live in the terror they live in but like lawz said it isnt the main problem as there r other places we dont know bout where it is worse - we can only hope that the situation gets sorted asap - my argument is that why vienna could possibly believe that the state of palestine shudnt exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Ok your caught me - Im lying... I dont know anyone from Kosovo :rolleyes:

Nevermind ... its like talking to a 6 year old ...
    Who cares if you are lying or not....as you said say something of substance. It appears you distance yourself from such a principle when making a reply..

Oh and yet again another insult...bravo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    so basically point of this thread is that palestine is a serious problem - we cant sit here and judge - u have to live in the terror they live in but like lawz said it isnt the main problem as there r other places we dont know bout where it is worse - we can only hope that the situation gets sorted asap - my argument is that why vienna could possibly believe that the state of palestine shudnt exist
    Anyways - I shoudl get back to work... I think Adexdel is unable to keep to the point or understand basic logic ..

However, Asad - its been a pleasure debting with someone such as yourself - polite, open and civil... all the best...

(Original post by yawn)
    Put your cursor over my flag - which is identical to his and is the official flag of Sudan. If there is an error it is down to TSR!
    yours goes red white black bars with green arrow bit. his goesblack white green with red arrow bit.
    so unless someone changed it in last few hours, then its an ickle mistake.

- mass prunage has occured to delete widly off topic posts. we dont need pages and pages of arguing...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.