Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    "What im not aware of is an example of Israel indiscriminately bombing cities. I havent seen an example."

ReputationRep:
    Well atleast ive proven my point about the F-16 issue...., no need to side track now, yes it is of a web search from the CNN site,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    Well atleast ive proven my point about the F-16 issue...., no need to side track now, yes it is of a web search from the CNN site,
    You havent, which were all at pains to point out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    "What im not aware of is an example of Israel indiscriminately bombing cities. I havent seen an example."
    please dont side track..., the issue was F-16's killing civilians in Palestine! go back and look at the previous posts! I have made my point now drop the case!

ReputationRep:
    You havent, which were all at pains to point out.
    Have you seen the link i had provided? Or did not bother reading it and started talking before even thinking as usual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    please dont side track..., the issue was F-16's killing civilians in Palestine! go back and look at the previous posts! I have made my point now drop the case!
    Its a debate forum, the issue is dropped when both points have been made or elaborated on and a position concluded. In this case, you havent provided an example to substantiate your original assertion, which leaves your point and case in a fragile position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    And I did a web search from the CNN site, and it turns out Jews eat babies. :rolleyes:
    ah..., do they now? so what else do you have to show us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    Have you seen the link i had provided?
    It was my motivation.

ReputationRep:
    Its a debate forum, the issue is dropped when both points have been made or elaborated on and a position concluded. In this case, you havent provided an example to substantiate your original assertion, which leaves your point and case in a fragile position.
    I am not in the mood to spoon feed you again and to go back and Quote you..., simple woman! just look back at the previous posts..., i think your having problems. I have already provided a link about F-16's killing civilians. Take it or leave it..., your just being an ignorant person.

ReputationRep:
    It was my motivation.
    Are you making sense or spamming? i really dont have the time or patience with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    I am not in the mood to spoon feed you again and to go back and Quote you..., simple woman! just look back at the previous posts..., i think your having problems. I have already provided a link about F-16's killing civilians. Take it or leave it..., your just being an ignorant person.
    In case you werent aware, the link offers no substantiaton to your assertion. If you cannot substantiate your point, then it is very fragile. A very fragile point doesnt make much of an argument. Do you want to leave it?

ReputationRep:
    Ok i think Vienna lost her patience before i did, and Scrutinized me with one or two of my posts by reporting me. This is just a Debate and Discuss section and i dont want to loose it all on TSR just because of this topic, as i have two warnings by mods already.

I think i have made my point people and am officially leaving this discussion proud!

Goodbye,

ReputationRep:
    Thats two examples of Israel carrying out targeted attacks on terrorists.
    'targetted' like a mini-nuke (weapon being developed by america) is targetted?
    Flattening a district as opposed to a city in order to kill one man is 'targetting' these days is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToriB)
    'targetted' like a mini-nuke (weapon being developed by america) is targetted?
    Flattening a district as opposed to a city in order to kill one man is 'targetting' these days is it?
    Flattening a safehouse is targetted. Flattening more than one building is targetted. Flattening houses that provide tunnel access is targetted.

ReputationRep:
    Flattening a safehouse is targetted. Flattening more than one building is targetted. Flattening houses that provide tunnel access is targetted.
    Oh, deja vu!

ReputationRep:
    I think it is ridiculous that the international community hasn't resolved this yet. I would like to see countries to immeadeatly start reconizing Palestine as a formal independent country with the borders of the Palestanian settlement, and as for hte borders set by UN to remain disputed. This type of action will put pressure on Isreal to talk constructivly and both sides to be calmer.

With that said, I am quite delighted to hear of some recent developments of their relation and wish then the best.

"No one should be part of an country they don't want to be."

ReputationRep:
    Terrorism against the Jews who lived in what is today Israel.
    Are we talking scores of years ago or thousands of years aho?

And yet the three countries I mentioned employed terrorism against Israel even when they did have the tanks, planes, and ships.
    Did they?

How did Hamas do at the recent elections?
    Not as well as Fatah. How did Likud do at the last elections?
    (I'd vote Shinui because it's the funniest word I've ever heard!)

Give me an example of a time when Israel indiscriminately bombed innocent Palestinian civilians.
    The Qana massacre in Lebanon. Also when they killed an Islamic militant by bombing a whole street.

The land belonged to the Ottomans, then the British. Israel was created on land where Jewish settlers had bought land from Arabs and made a living, becoming the prosperous majority.
    So how come many still have the legal deeds to the land they owned?

No, its against people like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iran who have declared war on Israel twice. They lost both times.
    Iran has never declared war on Israel.

Of course, they would be doing what the rest of there Arab brothers tried to do as a result of the nakhbar; ethnically cleansing the region of Jews.
    I think you'll find it's the other way round. Aren't there Jews in the Lebanese and Iranian parliaments for starters?

ReputationRep:
    palestinians are wronged, not wrong, wronged

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone have to be so simplistic? Neither side is admirable and both aim to create racist/nationalist states. Bring back the Mandate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)

Any original comments that breathe new life into the eternal debate?
    perhaps you'd care to take that onboard yourself...?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.