Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The thread where you can post a piccy of that someone special in your life (of course with his or her permission )

EDIT: I decided to remove my pic (long story, but nevermind I aimed to set this up for you wonderful peops anyway), but you guys and gals can still post up pics of your BF and GF

ReputationRep:
    this is my bloke.

luke or pookes i call him lol

u and ur bf look v happy! lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Click gets bigger lol

lols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    Click gets bigger lol

lols

wow i LOVE ur dress....and ur boyfriend looks damn sexy. u lucky thing!

shame my bf aint a goth wish he was....im gettin him to grow his hair tho!

ReputationRep:
    aww your bf looks great to

!!!

lols. my b/f hair is getting longer than mine now lol

ReputationRep:
    aww your bf looks great to

!!!

lols. my b/f hair is getting longer than mine now lol
    LOL that is slightly worrying....my bf wants to grow his ahir but currently his mum wont let him. but i can just about tie his hair up at the mo and he looks gorge!

here we ar eon new years eve, not a brill pic as we were both drunk! lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I have one but errr hes really posing big time and he's in underwears :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    I have one but errr hes really posing big time and he's in underwears :rolleyes:
    lol i wouldnt risk it then!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wish hed do pictures when hes got clothes on :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://img115.imageshack.us/img_view...skitrip1ct.jpg

Here's mine, he's the one on the left, not the guy pulling the face. xx

ReputationRep:
    Click gets bigger lol

lols
    I love the dress too! where did you get it? it looks expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    id like to know that too, but if beg's anything like me she wouldnt give away places she gets her clothes from. i wouldnt as i dont want anyone wearing the same thing as me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    id like to know that too, but if beg's anything like me she wouldnt give away places she gets her clothes from. i wouldnt as i dont want anyone wearing the same thing as me lol
    heh good point, its not really my style to wear that sorta thing thoough, I just like to admire :p:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    my gorgeous sexy wonderful man who I love *sighs happily*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    Since when did you have a boyfriend? :eek:

This thread might get big so I'm reserving a space It may be years and years before I have anything to post, though....

ReputationRep:
    **sorry i had to go buy shelves

hehehe i will tell you were i got it. *they only had 2 in and not ordering them any more.. about half the stuf anna sell's is hand made and indiviual. i get most my clothes there*

can be pretty expensive
    the dress i am wearing there is sleveless strapy. cost £60. the jack is full length but the front part cuts off at the waist so its pretty funky and that was £60 there to
    female clothes at anna's are cheap then the mens my whole outfit was the price of my b/f's jacket!!!! let alone the crushed velvet shirt and trousers! lmao

plus i have a 10% discount hehe.. oh yeah.. name of the shop Anna Bee's
    they even have a Baby Bee's with other stuf in. if you are every in birmingham city centre find a random rocker and ask "Where are the oasis markets" go to the inside one.. and walk around till you find anna's lmfao there loads of shops in there.. you can get EVERY THING

just to keep on topic

this is an old pic of my bf. his hair alot longer now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    I would just like to add that in the pic I put up in this thread, I was pretty tipsy :p: so pls excuse my drunken state and weird smile thanks

To be fair it was the only one I could find of us :/ My boyfriend's not really photogenic Shame, as he's so handsome :rolleyes:

To me anyway.
    thats all that matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    :ditto: I think it's great :cool: A friend of mine has one in more of a lilac colour, and I have to say, it looks hot on her as well. She got hers from Sydney Markets, quite cheaply too! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll have a nice one of me and my bf after his work party on friday The ones from my bday a a bit dodgy :eek: :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    How did I miss this thread?!!!!! *frantically searches for hot fotie of Joshiekins*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.