Turn on thread page Beta

Want to lose weight, but not off boobs watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to lose some weight (about 10 lbs) only problem is, I don’t want to lose any off my boobs. Are there any ways I can avoid this? Or any exercises I can do to help avoid this? ty -x-

ReputationRep:
    Where have I heard this before :rolleyes: since your 'boobs' mainly consist of fat, this will be a problem. Not be rude or anything, but ow big are they? The bigger they are, the more fat they contain (d'uh), so if you wanna lose weight in several places and need a diet/work out for Everything, you're not very likely to keep them. However, if they're quite small (to avoid the word 'normal'), they shouldn't change a bit.

Where is it that you need to lose weight? If it's just your tummy or sth: eat less, but eat well. When you're hungry and your tummy growls, it means it's using up the fat that's already there. If it's a lot of fat, don't start working out too much or you'll build up muscles underneath the fat, which will make you look even bigger.

(Hint: not all guys are into big boobs, but try telling your friends that. :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Man, typos... forgive the head, it's early! And btw, swimming is very good for you. Keep it up, but don't go eating a bag of crisps afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    oops :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    You can't isolate fat loss, only muscle mass. The first place women lose weight will be the face and breasts. The arms, thighs, stomach, back-side. Approx. in that order

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    You can't isolate fat loss, only muscle mass. The first place women lose weight will be the face and breasts. The arms, thighs, stomach, back-side. Approx. in that order
    i've lost my stomach and keep my breasts

ReputationRep:
    No really ive heard that too..., the more you squeeze and massage your boobs the bigger and healthier they grow..., after exercising you could spend some time doing that possibly...?

ReputationRep:
    hm. But if you do lose weight off your boobs, think about it this way - there is less stuff to sag in old age =D

ReputationRep:
    APPARENTLY breast massages reduce the risk of cancer...

Just Google it. Here's my favourite bit from one site:

Step Two: Gently massage the breast with a kneading-like motion

Oh, what a beautifully worded instruction.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh... If it reduces the risk of cancer, I'm all for it!

ReputationRep:
    serious!LOL!should try it out then

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to lose so much weight? Are you that unhappy with the way you look?

ReputationRep:
    You could try...? (=

ReputationRep:
    Loosing weight is for fools. It cant be done. [< Pessimist]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    I detect sarcasm.
    jus a bit but seriously where u been i have never noticed you before

ReputationRep:
    Loosing weight = loosing boobs.
    Fact. Unless you have implants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez1412)
    Loosing weight = loosing boobs.
    Fact. Unless you have implants.
    not always i havent lost any weight off mine and i've lost a lot of weight - enough for people to comment on my stomach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    I only have two hands, you know. Darn it.
    use your head

ReputationRep:
    whoops.. What I mean is, you will loose some fat from your boobs. Even if it's only a little,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez1412)
    whoops.. What I mean is, you will loose some fat from your boobs. Even if it's only a little,
    maybe but not much well i havent i anyway not thst im bothered there not exactly small
    also having a smaller stomach makes your breasts look bigger anyways

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.