Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In my local river island, they used 2 do a really nice pair of pink pumps with a silver flower decorated on the toe but I cant find them now and they're not on the website. Do they still sell them or have i missed out on a lovely pair of shoes?

I have River Island shoes... :rolleyes:

But that doesn't really answer the question. I guess you'll either have to look here or keep trawling through your local shop.

ReputationRep:
    I work in River Island...I don't know the shoes you mean, can you describe a bit more? Do they come in other colours?

ReputationRep:
    they're pink pumps and they have the outline of a flower (in silver) on the toe of them. Theyre like the green embroidered ones that river island sell but in a different style. Is that a help?

ReputationRep:
    I know the green ones you mean...there are also some white/purple/silver ones but the ones you mean...no idea. My store (not sure about others) have a sale coming up soon (not sure when) so it is possible that old stock shoes, which I suspect these may be because I don't know of them, will be in the sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    I know the green ones you mean...there are also some white/purple/silver ones but the ones you mean...no idea. My store (not sure about others) have a sale coming up soon (not sure when) so it is possible that old stock shoes, which I suspect these may be because I don't know of them, will be in the sale.
    Thank you! I'll keep my eye out for them! xx

ReputationRep:
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    Have u tried ebay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachplatt)
    Have u tried ebay?
    yeah but unfortunately they dont have them either lol

ReputationRep:
    was worth a try!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.