Turn on thread page Beta

What is wrong with Kazaa Download? watch

ReputationRep:
    I had kazaa a few days ago, however, a message popped up saying to update to the new version. I click yes, it did all the downloads, and installed it.
    However, when i click on the kazaa icon to load up the program, it always comes up with an error sign saying "sorry, kazaa could not open up properly coz of missing components. try rebooting, if not, tough luck"

i tried evrythin, aswell as uninstalling, then installing again, scan disks, deleting cookies etc, and so on.

but now, it wont work (kazaa), and i dont have the older version anyway coz i clicked to install the newer one which aint working.

please help!

ReputationRep:
    Did it say tough luck?

Get KAzaa Lite much better, but there are still viruses on it. I have been cleaning up my PC today i downloaded one file which managed to infect 84 of my files and i've probably spent the last 3 hours sorting my computer out. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i clciked to download kazaa 2.6. but when i click to open up the program, it doesnt, says eror blaahdy blaah. please help, coz i want to download some songs.

what shall i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Did it say tough luck?

Get KAzaa Lite much better, but there are still viruses on it. I have been cleaning up my PC today i downloaded one file which managed to infect 84 of my files and i've probably spent the last 3 hours sorting my computer out. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Try winmx it's better for music i find.

ReputationRep:
    where can i download that m8?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's http://www.winmx.com

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What songs were you after anyway?

ReputationRep:
    dont Use Kazaa!!! Governments Are Busting At Least 1 Person Every Day For Pirate Music!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's rubbish, not in the UK, only in the USA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbstone)
    dont Use Kazaa!!! Governments Are Busting At Least 1 Person Every Day For Pirate Music!!!!!
    And how exactly do they plan to trace everyone down?

ReputationRep:
    it isnt illegal to download files on kazaa.

its illegal to put the files on a cd, then sell these cd's and make money. that is illegal.

i can download wat i want on kazaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    it isnt illegal to download files on kazaa.

its illegal to put the files on a cd, then sell these cd's and make money. that is illegal.

i can download wat i want on kazaa
    Actually it is illegal, that's a myth. They're also going to make it illegal if you bought an album, and then make a copy of it for you car or something. it's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    at least one a day? I'll take those odds...

ReputationRep:
    go american

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Actually it is illegal, that's a myth. They're also going to make it illegal if you bought an album, and then make a copy of it for you car or something. it's ridiculous.
    i can download songs on kazaa and listen to them on my own pc. there is nothing wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    i can download songs on kazaa and listen to them on my own pc. there is nothing wrong with that
    Not in the UK, but if you're in the US then there is a problem with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Not in the UK, but if you're in the US then there is a problem with that.
    Toffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Toffee.
    :confused: what's all that about, or is it just an excuse to increase your post count?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.