Toffee.
    elpaw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    elpaw
    God.

ReputationRep:
    try using diet kazaa, go to www.downloads.com and look for it,

i couldnt find kazaa lite, and ive heard that they are gonna stop making any new versions of it cos more ppl are using it than kazaa.

ive used imesh, but one of my mates got a virus, but ive escaped so far, its decent for movies

i hate when ppl put music with bleeps or rename on kazaa,

today ive been listening to

Eagle Eye Cherry ''save tonight''
    Rob Dougan ''im not driving anymore''
    Bush ''glycerine''
    Angie Hart ''blue''
    Sarah Mchlachlan ''Adia''

ReputationRep:
    Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun
    Fragma - Everytime you Need Me
    Eminem - Without Me

ReputationRep:
    You can get viruses on imesh. On any P2P program you run a risk on getting a virus. I got one today on Kazaa lite, the viruses tend to be in software which i was happening to be downloading. Generally music files are quite safe.

ReputationRep:
    correct

although i ahve enver had a virus in anything i ahve downloaded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    correct

although i ahve enver had a virus in anything i ahve downloaded
    If you download mainly music, then you should be safe most times, although there is still a risk. It's when you start to download software, or games the risk multiplies

ReputationRep:
    ok people, kyuuki (a member on this forum) has just shown me a folder in kazaa lite.

go C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\BannedIPs

shows all the people have tried to access your account to snoop on what you are doing....

i have a long list...including FBI, RIAA, sony, EMI and various government agencies and hackers

feel paranoid now....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    God.
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    ? anyone?????? whats the purpose of the ip's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    ? anyone?????? whats the purpose of the ip's?
    that is your computers identification on the internet. like your home address.

by the way kazaa lite K++ has been shut down by sharman networks for "copyright infringement" how hypocritical. made me laugh. you can get it in the usual places still tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbstone)
    dont Use Kazaa!!! Governments Are Busting At Least 1 Person Every Day For Pirate Music!!!!!
    This is a UK based fourm, they r not doing that here (yet)

ReputationRep:
    hey guys in new,
    I think they are only busting people in the US. Sux for me. The only way that they can catch you is if you are sharring files. They can't keep track of what you are downloading but they can go through any files that you are sharring, and YES it is illigal to even share files of kazaa or any other p2p programs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    :confused: what's all that about, or is it just an excuse to increase your post count?
    Probably just an excuse to change the subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    This is a UK based fourm, they r not doing that here (yet)
    hehe @ avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxxx)
    hey guys in new,
    I think they are only busting people in the US. Sux for me. The only way that they can catch you is if you are sharring files. They can't keep track of what you are downloading but they can go through any files that you are sharring, and YES it is illigal to even share files of kazaa or any other p2p programs.
    Actually, I use kazaa, but only for non-copyright stuff.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.