Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So what ya going to do people now that you ve got 5 days off, considering that the earliest exam is physics on 21st.I am gonna relax for 3 days and then revise for 2.lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky. I've got business studies tomorrow morning, french on Monday afternoon, and physics on Wednesday morning which is my last exam! I plan to revise every day from now until after the physics exam. I cannot wait. Enjoy your five days off.

ReputationRep:
    oooo,thanks. But after these 5 days I ve got 5 exams: History, physics, german reading module 2(retake)german listening module 2 (retake) and statistics(which i know nothing about).lol.

ReputationRep:
    i'm free till french reading on monday afternoon that 50mins just breaks up the day totally coz its 1330-1420 what a stupid thing if it was morning it would be a whole lot better. then i have history on tuesday, so i only have 3 days and monday morning off.

oh and physics on wed then graphics on fri, then i'm done!

ReputationRep:
    Hah - I have Statistics tomorrow, Biology 2 and French on Monday, Physics on Wednesday, Chemistry 2 on Thursday and Physics 2 the Monday after...I don't even have enough time to revise all that!

ReputationRep:
    I only have French reading next Monday afternoon and then I'm FREE!!! Then I'll be playing some piano and guitar and going out with my boyfriend, all of which I've been neglecting over the past couple of weeks. :mad: So yay! :p:

ReputationRep:
    woahhh.FREEDOM!!!!.Lucky you!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i made a vow last august not to get involved with a girl in any way until june 24th, its seemed such a long way away when i said it, i cant believe its only 8days away now! girlies watch out!

ReputationRep:
    im off now!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol.do u go to all boys grammar school?if you do i feel sorry for you.lol

ReputationRep:
    i have 4 exams left still
    monday = french
    tuesay = history ocr paper 2
    wednesday = physics and RE

ReputationRep:
    am lookin forward to thursday ... leavers mass....this girls gna sing a song lol
    then fridya is leavers do....we go to a place..meal..dance thing, suits n dresses, people slicked up etc
    all the idiots not allowed to go it so s'all good
    cos also im going dubai on saturday!!
    am back in england t chill with mates here when they all get off from college n uni n that
    COOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol.do u go to all boys grammar school?if you do i feel sorry for you.lol
    lol yep i do! i swear the gay percentage is a lot higher too, there like 15 in the yr above me! why am i stayin on, even our 'sister school' is two miles away lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    im off now!!!!!!!!
    SHULLUP!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol yep i do! i swear the gay percentage is a lot higher too, there like 15 in the yr above me! why am i stayin on, even our 'sister school' is two miles away lol
    lol!!!next year i m also going to all boys grammar school as well, but hopefully it has mixed sixth form. I had actually a choice of going into a pure boys grammar school and all boys grammar school but with mixed 6th form. I ve chosen the mixed sixth form one.lol.I cant imagine how it is possible to be in a class full of boys.christ sake.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InTeRRoGaToR)
    cos also im going dubai on saturday!!
    Cool, Dubai. You ever been before? I've heard it's beautiful. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol!!!next year i m also going to all boys grammar school as well, but hopefully it has mixed sixth form. I had actually a choice of going into a pure boys grammar school and all boys grammar school but with mixed 6th form. I ve chosen the mixed sixth form one.lol.I cant imagine how it is possible to be in a class full of boys.christ sake.lol.
    lol its got its ups and down, in bio with our 'very open and frank' teacher he'll happily talk about his sexual experiences and how he doesnt get sex when his wife is on her period we can spend whole lessons talkin about his sex life, lol. also its makes better friendships too i think. but looking back i would have prob gone to mixed school or maybe even a girls school lol, that woulda made it mixed rite? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    i made a vow last august not to get involved with a girl in any way until june 24th, its seemed such a long way away when i said it, i cant believe its only 8days away now! girlies watch out!
    Having split up with my boyfriend the night before my maths exam (such bad timing) i think ur vow sounded very sensible! I made a similar one in december but something went wrong .....oh well....it's only maths after all....

ReputationRep:
    Dubai is beautiful. It is very very very hot out there. They ve got these glassy skyscrapers, which shine kool under the shiny sun. Beaches are lovely. However the water in the sea is too salty.It hurts a lot when u ve got some wounds. If water gets in eyes it hurts like nobodys business.lol.Shopping centres are cool, big and prices are much lower than here. Electronic stuff is also cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gothic pixie)
    Having split up with my boyfriend the night before my maths exam (such bad timing) i think ur vow sounded very sensible! I made a similar one in december but something went wrong .....oh well....it's only maths after all....
    what went wrong spill spill, i gonna guess its something good as you got a boyfriend, lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.