Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    Dubai is beautiful. It is very very very hot out there. They ve got these glassy skyscrapers, which shine kool under the shiny sun. Beaches are lovely. However the water in the sea is too salty.It hurts a lot when u ve got some wounds. If water gets in eyes it hurts like nobodys business.lol.Shopping centres are cool, big and prices are much lower than here. Electronic stuff is also cheap.
    cheap, cool hey interrogator get me stuff please, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    Dubai is beautiful. It is very very very hot out there. They ve got these glassy skyscrapers, which shine kool under the shiny sun. Beaches are lovely. However the water in the sea is too salty.It hurts a lot when u ve got some wounds. If water gets in eyes it hurts like nobodys business.lol.Shopping centres are cool, big and prices are much lower than here. Electronic stuff is also cheap.
    Sounds great...recently went to Jordan, so if it's anything like that, then wow. I'm talking like I'm the one going to Dubai here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    cheap, cool hey interrogator get me stuff please, lol
    interrogator thinks u r 'strange child', taken from his quote, which is taken from ur spoiler.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    interrogator thinks u r 'strange child', taken from his quote, which is taken from ur spoiler.lol.
    lol yeh i know, i am pretty strange i suppose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    what went wrong spill spill, i gonna guess its something good as you got a boyfriend, lol
    err, nothing too drastic, just met a guy at a gig in january..days after vowing not to get involved b4 GCSEs.....started going out with him....didn't tell parents cos knew they'd be pissed off cos of age difference...got caught bunking stats to meet him...then everything kind of broke down and decided on an impromptu and random moment (just b4 maths exam) to break up with him.....screwed up maths....the end

ReputationRep:
    I go to an all girls school but with a mixed 6th form thank god.

ReputationRep:
    how old is he?

ReputationRep:
    Not that old- only 19, but parents can be weird about that stuff...i think they probably wouldn't have been to keen on him playing in a rock band for his living either

ReputationRep:
    ooo, do you have strict parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button16)
    I go to an all girls school but with a mixed 6th form thank god.
    ooooo, i wish such school was in my borough. I envy guys in the 6th form of ur school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    ooo, do you have strict parents?
    not in a huge way...certainly less so since my foster siblings came- having 5 kids instead of ur usual 2 makes it harder to discipline them....especially when one of them keeps getting suspended! but they do seem to be under the delusion that i'm as innocent as i was when i was 12!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.