Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl.Just like to know how many glass or shots are u able to drink before you get drunk or start puking!Coz i am from singapore and hear that u guys can really hold your alcohol well =)

ReputationRep:
    Depends what I'm drinking. Many shots of vodka, preceded by beer and followed by whisky, make me very sick. But I can drink whisky and gin on their own all night.

ReputationRep:
    i've managed 12 pints of grolsch

i was not a pretty sight though.

ReputationRep:
    wow..that's a lot man.OK wat abt vodka?10 should be no kick to u rite?

ReputationRep:
    Shots tend to get me

ReputationRep:
    i figure i will am a terrible drinker.think 3 shots and i am gone..that's very bad rite?

ReputationRep:
    Do you only have like a pint of blood flowing around your body or something?!!!

:P

ReputationRep:
    about 12.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!i am a terribel drinker..guess coz i start late..12 shots?

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't been drinking properly for over a month seeing as exams are here, so my alcohol tolerance has probably gone waaay down. But usually I can take my drink. The only time I've been sick from drinking too much was after a shot of vodka followed by 2 bottles of wine :eek: Oh and once when I'd been drinking cocktails all evening and then had a beer

The lesson to learn is: DO NOT MIX DRINKS!

ReputationRep:
    this poll wont show it properly tho

it depends what your drinking

the quality of the product

the quality of the pub/club - do they water down... some do

same with spirits.. especialy vodka. its very easy to water down
    i go to a few diferent pubs and drink jack daniels.. i one i can drink loads and not even feel it at all.. second down to about 6 doubles before i feel it.

but at a shop when we bought a bottle.. a small bottle had me frikin plastered.

i rarely drink btw (doubt any one believe this statement as i know to much bout alchohol but its true lmfao!)

ReputationRep:
    I love the way people brag about how they can drink loads of vodka, yet the taste is disgusting.

Personally, I go for bottles of Bud, or Whiskey and Coke. These taste nice, and I could drink as much as possible.

Bud is for relaxing with mates, Whiskey and Coke is for when I'm alone and feeling sorry for myself, because it gets me drunk quicker.

But Vodka is not nice, unless quite dilute with Orange Juice etc....

Motherless Child

ReputationRep:
    true true.Let just say in general.Wat abt u ppl spec what u can drink and how many u can drink.Seems that mixing is even stronger than drinking the same one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clouds)
    wow..that's a lot man.OK wat abt vodka?10 should be no kick to u rite?
    vodka is mank, i prefer tequila and tonic shots, very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clouds)
    LOL!i am a terribel drinker..guess coz i start late..12 shots?
    nah i usually start on the alcopops and then beers, then vodkas and cokes, then beers to finish, never shots theyre a waste of money ,they go too quickly :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well last night i had a large glass of wine, a pint, 3 shots and 3 VKs and was tipsy. I got home and the room didn't spin when i shut my eyes. If the room spins i've had too much. But then depending what i'm drinking i can get quite drunk on not very much, a bottle of white wine is enough for me for a night, but i could do loads of pints. Hmm, i sound lovely and feminine don't i? xx

ReputationRep:
    WOW!u really can drink man!I can just see myself getting drunk while the nite is still young=(

ReputationRep:
    I hate tonic. In fact, I'm not really a fan of mixers in general.

ReputationRep:
    Shots and spirits i can drink a lot of...i've never been sick while drinking shots or spirits. Beer is another matter, the one time i drank too much beer i was sick from it and i've never drunk it since. Just the smell makes me feel queezy! I've been sick once before on wine, but that took about 7 glasses, and i drunk them very quickly!

ReputationRep:
    im too young 2 drink :mad:

*cough* everything and anything

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.