HOW Many can u DRINK Watch

This discussion is closed.
mackin boi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have downed 3/4 of a bottle of JD straight....oo did it burn...got me 50 quid tho...but for ma build i can sort of handle it (6ft 6 rugby build )...wudnt do it again...ma head was BANGIN
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think 16-20. I have had half bottles of vodka and other random stuff in between and been fine with it before, only ever been sick once and that was when I didnt eat lunch and mixed random things (wine, beer, baileys, rum, schnaps, you name it)
SilverWings
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Meh... I can drink until I fall over... after that, I puke...
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mackin boi)
I have downed 3/4 of a bottle of JD straight....oo did it burn...got me 50 quid tho...but for ma build i can sort of handle it (6ft 6 rugby build )...wudnt do it again...ma head was BANGIN
you are crazy... half a bottle will make me forget everything after 11pm, and thats drinkign it over about an hour...
Constantine
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im not sure really. Depends on how i feel. Last friday i consumed 5 cans of kronenbourg, 1 can of Stella and 1 shot of JD and i was gone.

But i remember 2 weeks ago i had 9 pints way more than ^ in measuring scale and was OK.

Meh.
*Joanna*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Archers and lemonade or Passoa and orange don't do much to me, can have about 9 of those and still wake up feeling fine, as long as I don't mix- and yes I am a bit of a lightwieght- I blame it on my height!

But a few weeks ago I had...um....two bottles of Reef, an Opal Fruit (orange Reef plus blue WKD in a pint glass), half a fishbowl (I have no idea what was in that), an apple Sourz, a red Aftershock (closest I've ever been to throwing up on a night out), and three other shots. I have NEVER been so ill in my life and I was at work the next day, and to make it worse, I'd left my c...ar in town so had to move it before 8 before the traffic warden gave me a ticket, so had to get up before 7am. I haven't drunk alcohol since.....and never intend to drink shots again! Actually, feel sick just thinking about what I drank!
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
is not geting pregnant

is careful

has implant
you have breast implants at such a young age? :eek:

so how big are they now, pics, etc?
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
you are crazy... half a bottle will make me forget everything after 11pm, and thats drinkign it over about an hour...
what do you expect old man you are 69 after all :rolleyes:
SilverWings
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)

Are you really THAT thick?? :eek:

FFS!! :mad:

*tries to stop it getting to her that ramroff is a tw*t*
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)

lol an implant as in birth control implant
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
er whats that? a chip or something :confused:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think its something that releases chemicals that stop you from getting pregnant... I havent personally experienced it
evil groove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by clouds)
Hey ppl.Just like to know how many glass or shots are u able to drink before you get drunk or start puking!Coz i am from singapore and hear that u guys can really hold your alcohol well =)
Well, for me, there is a difference between how many I can drink before I get drunk (about 5!!! lol) and how many I drink before I puke (15+).
Ribomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by clouds)
Hey ppl.Just like to know how many glass or shots are u able to drink before you get drunk or start puking!Coz i am from singapore and hear that u guys can really hold your alcohol well =)
(English like to think that they can hold but in reality few can hold a serious amount) Latvians live on Vodka, so about 10-16 shots is easy ****.....
Scubar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i daresay i could manage a whole bottle and ask for more, might not be able to drink the more but could ask for them

"giveushshomemoreshotshpleas h" ...thud
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am drunk right now. I have had some rum (don't know how much though. Quiet a bit acorrding to the mate I drank the rest of what he had. hehe ) and a bottle of lamerini (can't spell it). I used to be able to drink way more though. Stupid ex saying that I couldn't drink unless it was a special occasion. (Sorry if anything is spelt wrong or anything. I am not really with it and typos are most probable).
erk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dunno to be honest, as alot of people say, i put in the hours and get the results. :|
Chris.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nowhere near as much as i used to be able to. Back in the year 11 days me and a load of mates would get absolutely ruined at least once a week, calmed down a bit now though.

Most we drank was probably 2 litres of ouzo between three of us, i wasn't that bad and remember counting how many shots i'd drank up until 24, my mate went sick and drank over 30 shots, needless to say he was almost hospitalized

Most i've drank without being sick personally was 6 pints of amstel, 4 vodkas, 1 vodka/coke, 1 smirnoff ice and 4 glasses of sangria.

Biggest drink i've had with puke was 8 pints of bud in 40 minutes. That was not a pretty night in any way shape or form.

We all have a bit of sense now though, don't really get mullered more than once a month or so these days, isn't really worth it.

Having said that exams are over so el vino will flow tonight
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I get dizzy on a single full glass of wine. Two glasses and I'm wobbly, three and I lose my bearings, four and I'm too out of it to be boisterous...usully just fall asleep. For some reason I can take more brandy or whisky that wine...
clouds
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
o man..u guys really can drink..glad to know that at least there is someone like me out there like CHIRON who can't drink as well=) but then again i dun think i will take well to whiskey...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads