Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    After studying the effect of alcohol on Creatures 3 (the PC Version), I prefer to avoid the stuff at all costs.

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately, I've grown out of my shot drinking days. I much prefer to drink now for the taste, rather than the effect. Also, I've been sick from alcohol once, and I've learnt my lesson.

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink shots-I just don't like them. I drink cider normally, but i don't drink that often-only at partys and with my friends. I've never been sick from alcohol, but i have learnt never to mix drinks. Cider + Stella is not a good combination

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever drink myself drunk these days
    And i've lost a lot of my tolerance since I stopped drinking for 6 months (there's a story)
    But i could still manage at least 5, might make it to 10 before I actually seemed drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kicky)
    I don't drink shots-I just don't like them. I drink cider normally, but i don't drink that often-only at partys and with my friends. I've never been sick from alcohol, but i have learnt never to mix drinks. Cider + Stella is not a good combination
    You forgot the dash of blackcurrent cordial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    (English like to think that they can hold but in reality few can hold a serious amount) Latvians live on Vodka, so about 10-16 shots is easy ****.....

hahah..ok...think the russians can drink really alot =)

ReputationRep:
    love vodka shots lol. i can handle shots: but not wine! im really bad when it comes to wine: get drunk after a bottle!

ReputationRep:
    LOL!a bottle as in 750ml?that's quite a lot rite..

ReputationRep:
    Too much I'm afraid, my drinking is very bingy. Ah well, it's all in the name of fun and self-indulgence :

Ant :cool:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.