Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    I'll be doing my A Levels next year and I'm hoping to apply to Oxford for law. I was hoping to find out more about the different colleges because I don't know anything about any of them. Is any one college particularly good? Like, better than the others? Or is it just a matter of prestige? And also, if anyone has any information or opinions concerning the following colleges, it would be very much appreciated

University, Magdalen, Brasenose, Trinity

Actually, information on any of the colleges would be great, but the above 4 in particular

Oh, and are there any current law students here? Is it really as tough as I've heard it is? Do you at least get time for a social life and other activities and such?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.