EVERYBODY please sign this petition. Watch

This discussion is closed.
OneAndOnly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Can anyone who either airsofts or hates the idea of a nanny state where the government controls every little thing about us please visit this site and sign the petition. it will only take a few seconds. the site explains all, but to sum it up airsoft is like paintball but uses airsoft (bb) guns. however, these aren't cheap market stall guns that chavs run around with on the streets, these are expsensive replica guns, used for military simulation games. and contrary to literally every media report, they CANNOT be converted to fire real rounds. the government is trying to ban all replica guns, which will put thousands of people in the UK out of a sport and hundreds out of a job. they should just be controlling the sale and import of these guns and banning the cheap market stall ones, rather than catagorising everybody into the same catagory of people who will hold up a bank with a replica gun.

pheww, done it. even if you dont care about airsoft, just sign it as a form of rebellion against the government, everyone has a little bit of rebel inside them dont they? and post anyone views/questions here please.

cheers
xxSpicyChickenxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am really confused, but very bored! *goes to sign petition*
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
shotgun baby
Mr. Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love my BB gun, but an online petition isn't going to change anything. See, this is why we should have elected the Tories!
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we like our 'shotguns' here on TSR!
OneAndOnly
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Mr. Fox)
I love my BB gun, but an online petition isn't going to change anything. See, this is why we should have elected the Tories!
but it will, if they have enough signatures, then the gvnmt will listen to their ideas of controlling the sale and import, rather than just banning them outright.
Seabiscuit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"The Future of Airsoft needs you" - How original...
Mr. Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The Government does not respond to online petitions.
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
cudnt be bothered 2 read it.....:mad: whyy do ppl make their threads so long on tsr :mad:

*signs it anyway*
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xxhayleyxx)
we like our 'shotguns' here on TSR!
*reaches for shotgun*

I think you will find that only I like to play with shotguns, if anyone else does, i will hunt them down for the dog that they are, and i will kill 'em. :secruity:
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*cocks shotgun*

im with u on that beekeeper
Zuber
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm not entirely convinced that banning BB guns is a bad thing - they can be quite dangerous. A kid in my school got mugged with a guy holding a BB gun. The mugger shot him in the head from point blank range. The kid had to be taken into hospital - apparently the BB bullet got stuck into his head.
However that being said, if the government ban BB guns, ppl may come out with more drastic ways of having fun
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
However that being said, if the government ban BB guns, ppl may come out with more drastic ways of having fun
Sex is always a *drastic* and fun alternative
Zuber
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it was my implication. glad to see i wasnt too subtle
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by beekeeper_)
*reaches for shotgun*

I think you will find that only I like to play with shotguns, if anyone else does, i will hunt them down for the dog that they are, and i will kill 'em. :secruity:

fine *shoots with air rifel*... *cries* not the same effect!
Attached files
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL is that u.......
a girl with a gun-hot
:rolleyes:
SilverWings
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What is this?? Post your spam mail on TSR day?? :rolleyes:
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GiBB*)
LOL is that u.......
a girl with a gun-hot
:rolleyes:

YES! in bulgeria! I ROCK!
ill go scan my target card if i can find it!
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xxhayleyxx)
i am really confused, but very bored! *goes to sign petition*
that is exactly why internet petitions will NEVER work
mmjp
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think the government will care about an internet petition either really. They rarely actually care about hand-written petitions, so I wouldn't hold out much hope.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (381)
37.39%
No - but I will (78)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
47.99%

Watched Threads