Turn on thread page Beta

What is ramroff doing here? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    well i wasnt causing any trouble in the lbgt soc. so are you a lesbian then? i see the rainbow pizza.
    STFU!! :mad:

Its a triangle... not a pizza for a start!!

And... GRRR!! Just...

*stops*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: someones obviously in a strop :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol this is cracking me up

ReputationRep:
    :eek: someones obviously in a strop :rolleyes:
    I'm NOT in a strop!!

FFS!!

I get enough of pricks like you IRL...

*ignores this thread*

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    lol this is cracking me up
    weird isnt it, i saw the rainbow thing so i just asked if she was a lesbian, i think she got offended that i asked her if she was one of those, and weirdly enough shes part of their soc, confused homophobe or what :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Be happy http://www.transbuddha.com/alphamonkey/html/trevor.html..
    compliments of Andrewsjoseph...

ReputationRep:
    Leave Ramroff alone! You only appreciate him once you get to know him better. At first I didnt like him and thought he was really pervy but hes not..s.eriously. Its his sense of humor...people just brighten up! Hes a lovely person and his posts crack me up.
    In that first post he was merely questioning why there were foreigners on this board as it concentrates only to English universities.
    Being a foreigner myself I understand his question, he is in no way racist just curious.

ReputationRep:
    cheers wild_thang, you get your spank later

and it was a fairly innocent question, i can understand if there are european students here because many move to the uk for uni, but i thought there wouldn't be that many aus and nz students seeing as the uk is so far away and probs more expensive for them since they dont get eu status

//is persecuted

cheers wild_thang, you get your spank later

and it was a fairly innocent question, i can understand if there are european students here because many move to the uk for uni, but i thought there wouldn't be that many aus and nz students seeing as the uk is so far away and probs more expensive for them since they dont get eu status

//is persecuted
    Never said it wasn't, by the way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Never said it wasn't, by the way...
    It just felt like it was personal attack, dont you think?

ReputationRep:
    I love Ramroff... so there

ReputationRep:
    im not biased or anything but that was pretty rep worthy

ReputationRep:
    I think people have mis read your post

ReputationRep:
    there is no luv in da tsr house tonite (check orgy) thread, im going on holiday for a bit until the storm climaxes and evaporates!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.