The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
charikaar
Do you mean Physics 2004? if so its available on AQA website

www.aqa.org.uk

ohhh yeah there is momentum question on both 2003 and 2004 paper so worth revising in it.

charikaar

There's a problem with my PC :frown: , ive gt the 2003 paper but it wont download 2004.
Reply 21
Contrary to popular belief and based on the physics (spec B) syllabus these are the additional topics:

Control in Circuits
Moments and C of M
momentum
circular motion
optical devices
Reply 22
Divine89
There's a problem with my PC :frown: , ive gt the 2003 paper but it wont download 2004.

Try downloading new version of Adobe Reader.

charikaar
btwww....how do u actually find a past paper on the AQA site. i cn't find any?! ne2 give me a link pls?
Reply 24
thebadboy2k1
btwww....how do u actually find a past paper on the AQA site. i cn't find any?! ne2 give me a link pls?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gcse/phys_assess.html

thats all you need!

charikaar
Reply 25
No luck on the adobe :frown: . Plz plz plz if some1 can send my the paper&mark scheme via e-mail plz plz plz pm me! Time is running out! :frown:
Reply 26
I think the best thing would be to revise directly from the specification and it should only take a few hours to read it through. The specification is everything you need to know written down in a really concise way. For my mock I just spent the day before reading it and managed to get an A*, however the formulas are definately the most important.
Reply 27
Elissa
I think the best thing would be to revise directly from the specification and it should only take a few hours to read it through. The specification is everything you need to know written down in a really concise way. For my mock I just spent the day before reading it and managed to get an A*, however the formulas are definately the most important.

Great piece of advice

I've no problem with formulae! its the writing that scares me!

Charikaar
CGP Complete Revision is best for for separate science.

Latest