Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone!

Ok now this sounds really stupid but its playing on my mind quite badly. Do teachers check over the exam papers before they are sent to the exam board? You no - to check everyone has put there candidate numbers on and names e.t.c. Random question really...

ReputationRep:
    i dont think the teachers do, but i'm sure your school exam co-ordinator must do, especially as they have to be in alphabetical order

ReputationRep:
    Exam co-ordinator? Thats someone at the school rite. You see this sounds silly - but I cannot remeber putting any details on the front of my Electronics paper at all! I think I would have... just cant rememeber. Trying to get it out of my mind. But keep thinking what if... what if.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davror)
    Exam co-ordinator? Thats someone at the school rite. You see this sounds silly - but I cannot remeber putting any details on the front of my Electronics paper at all! I think I would have... just cant rememeber. Trying to get it out of my mind. But keep thinking what if... what if.
    yeah thats someone at school (hey have you made this thread twice, lol)

ReputationRep:
    You will have. If you won't have, you'll get told, and you'll have to go and fill it in, and seen as they get sent off the same day, you will have. You'll have an Examinations Officer at your school ie. the person that stands at the front of every exam you have and lists the "regulations".

ReputationRep:
    I think they look through to make sure all the papers are there in alphabetical ordeer. Im slightly worried because the first name which I use is very different to my actuall first name but I wrote the nicname on the exams. I dont think itll matter (everything else is the same) but Im slightly worried.

ReputationRep:
    Thats all I wanted to know thanks. My mind just went blank and I really could not remeber doing it! I feel alot happier now though so thanks alot.

Problem solved

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I think they look through to make sure all the papers are there in alphabetical ordeer. Im slightly worried because the first name which I use is very different to my actuall first name but I wrote the nicname on the exams. I dont think itll matter (everything else is the same) but Im slightly worried.
    Why on earth?! I hate to piss on your parade but I don't think they'll be at all pleased with that. Why did you bother, couldn't you just have written your actual name like everybody else? If there was one situation I wouldn't use a nickname it would be exams!

ReputationRep:
    Do your invidualtors not check its all filled in when they collect the exams in - thats what ours do

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.