Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    any chance of ur PE teach transferring to my school?????????
    Not as he's new, no :p:

ReputationRep:
    spoil sport
    u sure???????

ReputationRep:
    Well he could, seeing as you live in my neighbouring county, hehe! And I wouldn't care if he left because I'm never going back there, soo...I'll have a word, see if he wants to transfer to your school

ReputationRep:
    im movin skools 2 - to devizes school - probably a better job - were a sports college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollDeep)
    my invidulators r fat n old n struggle to walk so they just sit down the whole exam
    that is so true! theres this one guy and he is really fat and breathes soo loudly! its really annoying, or they'll whisper in a corner and think you cant hear them

ReputationRep:
    da 1s in ma physics exam today had shoes on dat could have belonged to a tap dancer!! we were in the hall and he kept on clicking up and down and up and down - i would of prefered someone sitting in the corner!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    im movin skools 2 - to devizes school - probably a better job - were a sports college
    Devizes isn't too far from here, probably about an hour! You might be in luck

ReputationRep:
    yay!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    He probably won't last long at my school anyway because he used to be a pupil here :eek: and the last teacher we had that was a former pupil only lasted two terms!

ReputationRep:
    yay!!!! celebration time!!

ReputationRep:
    can i just say that they put up with a whole load of abuse and some of them are on minimum wage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    can i just say that they put up with a whole load of abuse and some of them are on minimum wage
    WOW....defence for the invigilator species!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abhineyjain)
    WOW....defence for the invigilator species!
    Im sorry but at my school they are supposed to go around writing down the names of students in trainers and jewelery in a year group of >350 thats a stupid pointless exercise oh and being sworn at

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they did anything wrong in ours, it's like being a referee (as I am), you don't do it to be popular. They all hate you, you laugh at the stupid reasons they hate you.

ReputationRep:
    one of the teachers in our skl, in the maths exam was funny. my friend behind me had asked for some paper and we have sheets lying down on the sports hall floor. she came in a real hurry and tripped over the sheet, she nearly fell on her face. me and this girl sitting next to me were sniggering really hard. the teacher looked at us but i pretended i didnt notice and carried on working. luckily my hair was covering my face.

ReputationRep:
    tee hee

ReputationRep:
    Most of mine seem to be atleast 75, but one of them is my friend's stepdad.

ReputationRep:
    blimey thats old for sum1 hus sposed 2 b stayin awake thru an xm 2 make sure we dont cheat!!!!lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.