Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well just went on a 1st date on tuesday, i had a nice dinner date, sat there talking and laughing for 2 hours during our date. But didn't flirt with her or come on to her. Not sure if there any thing there, but still want to see where it leads.

I was wondering when should I call her to arrange another. As I only have tuesdays off. Does a week seem to desperate? or shall a wait another 2 weeks before getting back to her? or do nothing?

How do you know if shes interested?:eek3: Every thing was going well till I dropped her off, it was raining heavily and she didn't even look at me and said nice meeting you and we should do this again and walked off. I was like getting mixed signals as if she was joking. Now I confused.:confused:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    A week is fine. And you were getting mixed signals? You were the one who asked her on a date but then didn't flirt.

ReputationRep:
    As above, a week is fine.
    I assume you will know if she is interested or not by her reply when you ask her to to meet up again.

She just might not have looked at you when she left because she wasnt sure about where it would lead. Sometimes when youre saying goodbye on a date, eye contact can be a bit of a come on, or the go ahead for a kiss and she might not have been happy about that at that stage? Who knows. Just ask her again and see what she says.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.