Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I myself don't really know what does it really mean by 'I have been all around the world' but I would love to do it (in some ways) in the future . Current plan is to visit the major capital cities of the world and have a taste of their culture and heritage . Well that's just initial plans.

Who has plans to travel all over the globe?

ReputationRep:
    I have plans to do this, hopefully before everything is overpopulated. Cities, in general, really suck. Once you've visited one in each area of the world you've pretty much visited them all, then all there is to do is visit religious sites and museums, which gets boring really quickly on a massive trip. The places to go are beauty spots where you can spend a week doing various trips and stuff, then moving on.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I think I would like to avoid cities in general.

ReputationRep:
    My wife and I plan to take a couple of years out and sail a boat round the world. Spending time in ports, anchorages, bays etc. No tight schedule, spend a day, a week or a month in a beautiful spot, move on.
    Probably get a 30 - 40ft Cat to sail in, I like the room.

Maybe take the kids with us when we have them. Or if no kids we have each other.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.