Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just failed my SECOND driving test because of worry and nerves! lol

How long did it take for you guys to pass? (i feel like a really big failuer (s.p) for not passing) lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey, don't worry about it! You'll pass! I passed on my third, despite me being a good driver... Just relax and have confidence in your ability. You are not a failure!!! Tons of people don't pass quickly!! Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    I've failed four! :eek: I'm not giving up though (i am taking a break cos i've got exams - driving test + exams = even more stress) you've just got to keep going! I know how you feel though, i get more and more nervous each time take a test! But keep calm, take some rescue remedy and think 'i can do this'.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, I only passed third time,

if you don't mind me asking what did you fail on?

ReputationRep:
    1st time, didn't even need any lessons

(Original post by Absolutional)
    I've just failed my SECOND driving test because of worry and nerves! lol

How long did it take for you guys to pass? (i feel like a really big failuer (s.p) for not passing) lol
    not another drivin thread....

and you feel like afailure for failing twice?! you give up too easy.

ReputationRep:
    Second time for me. Although I know someone who took six attempts so dont worry!

ReputationRep:
    I passed second time, but most of my friends have passed third time.

ReputationRep:
    This might sound weird, but how confident were you before the tests in which you failed? Were you any more confident before the test in which you passed?

ReputationRep:
    Third time lucky.

I passed on my third time.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Thanks all.

Yeah i guess if you are too confident (like i was) then it is a bigger blow. And yeah i worked my self up. (But not the end of the world)

I failed first for speeding lol around a bend not going 60 in a 30 limit lol
    And today or driving like a maniac pushing past cars on a roundabout lol

Thanks guys and girls

ReputationRep:
    i got mine at the end of the month cos they cancelled my test wen i got there!! I was feeling really good and confident (as i had a bad lesson the time b4 my test) and the examiner was ill - well rude!!

Dnt be disheartned tho - doesnt matter how many time u take it

ReputationRep:
    I passed second time!

I'm worried I might get my licence taken off me though...because I'm sure I was speeding when I drove past a camera but I'm not sure!! eek!!

ReputationRep:
    I failed 3 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    1st time, didn't even need any lessons

how does that work??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I'm worried I might get my licence taken off me though...because I'm sure I was speeding when I drove past a camera but I'm not sure!! eek!!
    Cameras don't notice if you're only a couple of miles over the limit if it didn't flash then it probably didn't take a picture, and loads of them don't seem to have film in most of the time. I was terrified for a week when I was sure I'd been speeding through a camera.

ReputationRep:
    Not to rub it in but i passed on tuesday!!!!
    Third time lucky for me though, so hopefully it'll be the same for you

ReputationRep:
    Well i'll be doing my driving test next week..., cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm my friend just passed on his 4th test, but my other friends friend has just failed her fourth :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    Not to rub it in but i passed on tuesday!!!!
    Third time lucky for me though, so hopefully it'll be the same for you
    Wow tuesday must have been a good day coz i passed on my third attempt then to. I was so scared coz i had the same examiner that failed me second time but he passed me!!!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.