Where is my driving licence number?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
bubba.ok
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
It is asking for it when i book my theory test and don't know what number it is on my provisional :confused:
sarah_22_16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is the big number on your license that begins with the first few letters of your surname
Advisor
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's item 5 on your photocard.

See http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring...sing/DG_068315
InArduisFouette
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
as advisor says item 5 on the photocard begins with the first five letters of your surname... ( or your entire surname and filler letters if it;s less than 5)
Hinchon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How can I find my driving license number without having my paper work or photo I'd card
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hinchon)
How can I find my driving license number without having my paper work or photo I'd card
Need to contact DVLA in that case I'd suspect.
hardrockrj
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My drivers license number is only 8 numbers long and doesn't letters in it . How do I find iu tf call the letters ? .
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hardrockrj)
My drivers license number is only 8 numbers long and doesn't letters in it . How do I find iu tf call the letters ? .
You have a Northern Irish driving licence - they are different to the rest of the UK, where you have an 8 digit unique number.
Hashema
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Thank you for your answer . How can i apply for full driving license in UK with a provisional license from Northern Ireland ( have only 8 digits ) ?
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hashema)
Thank you for your answer . How can i apply for full driving license in UK with a provisional license from Northern Ireland ( have only 8 digits ) ?
This is a 10 year old thread...

I’ll make you your own thread to get better replies.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads