Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've applied for general engineering at robinson college, and there is a test at interview. Would anyone be able to shed any light on what this would involve? All I really know is that its not the TSA, which is a shame as the TSA seemed quite entertaining

Do you think the college would mind me inquiring as to the nature of the test?

Rob

ReputationRep:
    It's the same at Peterhouse, I've been unable to find an 'example' of the questions. If you go onto the Trinity College's website, however, you'll find an example paper for their test they get Engineering applicants to take prior to interview.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know about a written essay at the interview -- 30 minutes in length, 1 question? What are these essays about? Are they subject-specific (related to applied course) or general?

Thanks.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.