Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone knew the exact entry requirements(as you apply to the school not the course).

I've tried phoning them and had zero luck, sent them an e-mail and still have no reply.

Help

ReputationRep:
    it was ABBBC or AABB from fifth year I think last year. I def know the ABBBC is true.

You do a week of everything I've heard and I've heard this year they had to write 3 essay's to subjects they didn't want to do lol XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    it was ABBBC or AABB from fifth year I think last year. I def know the ABBBC is true.

You do a week of everything I've heard and I've heard this year they had to write 3 essay's to subjects they didn't want to do lol XD
    That's BBB at A-level right?

ReputationRep:
    ABBBC for BA Bus and BA Int Bus
    AAABB for BA Bus (Acc)

Yep first week you get induction to all lectures then we had to write 500 words saying why we weren't picking them!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 20, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.