Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Great match - and to think Murray almost beat Johanason too! :eek:

Should Roddick win, it will be 1st seed vs 2nd seed final - how often does that happen? Not very is the answer.
    Johansson was playing so much worse against Murray tho! :p:
    Almost a different player now!

Does happen quite often tho, last year for example.

ReputationRep:
    No just last time. The time before that I didnt even think about it becuase we were winning by about 50 points.

ReputationRep:
    tee hee,

aww dont worry the AB's are a very good side.

ReputationRep:
    Just came back form the game

MIGHTY WALLABIES -37

DEAD FROGS-31

A game which was pretty woeful at times.

It seemed more like a game of basketball for a while there in both halves. A good try initiated by Bernie Larkham which resulted in Jeremy Paul crossing. Woeful kicking by Matt Giteau.

As for the Gits-Bbay match up- Baby who?

At every time stopp there were about 8 forgs on the ground. Lote did good mate, and looked a little bored at times.

yeah, it was good in all, but there could be a LOT of improvement on both sides.

Bernie in a world's best flyhalf performance got Man of the match, go bernie!

I have foties of Morgan Turinui, Rocky Elsom, Mark Chisholm, Chris Whitaker, Jeremy Paul, Matt Dunning, Chris "King" Latham and Stephen Moore on my new phone but I dont knwo how to upload em onto my puter!

ReputationRep:
    How unlucky was that net cord for Johansson! =\

ReputationRep:
    Well close match, feel sorry for Johansson! ='(

ReputationRep:
    Yep Johannson is a class player, sooo wanted him to win, i knew he'd do well when watching him beat Henman at Queens. Hopefully the Fed will demolish Roddick 2moro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Just thought I'd post a pic of the most evil horse in the world!! :p: This is the one with the hitlist I rode last week, the little bugger!!
    dammit, he got me off today :mad: So annoyed because he just shot sideways and I stayed put, so pathetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Just came back form the game

MIGHTY WALLABIES -37

DEAD FROGS-31

A game which was pretty woeful at times.

It seemed more like a game of basketball for a while there in both halves. A good try initiated by Bernie Larkham which resulted in Jeremy Paul crossing. Woeful kicking by Matt Giteau.

As for the Gits-Bbay match up- Baby who?

At every time stopp there were about 8 forgs on the ground. Lote did good mate, and looked a little bored at times.

yeah, it was good in all, but there could be a LOT of improvement on both sides.

Bernie in a world's best flyhalf performance got Man of the match, go bernie!

I have foties of Morgan Turinui, Rocky Elsom, Mark Chisholm, Chris Whitaker, Jeremy Paul, Matt Dunning, Chris "King" Latham and Stephen Moore on my new phone but I dont knwo how to upload em onto my puter!
    can you not email them to yourself? Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Not looking too hot for England. And that's the understatement of the year.

ReputationRep:
    I cant work out how to, but i also have this usb link up thingie that came with it that somehow sends it from the phone to the computer so i guess it will be a job for my father.

ReputationRep:
    I cant work out how to, but i also have this usb link up thingie that came with it that somehow sends it from the phone to the computer so i guess it will be a job for my father.
    USB is cheaper too. Fingers crossed you can get them to your pooter. Post us a look when you do!

ReputationRep:
    lmfao.. 33 for 5 when i last look..
    yea looks great xD
    and england are meant to have strong batters... went very cheap =/

ReputationRep:
    I rekcon!!! Ive got some good ones up close of Chise and Rocky where im basically a foot away. Nice guys as well.

I posted up some ones i got at Reds day a while back with Wallabies Nathan Sharpe and Chris Latham.

ReputationRep:
    I rekcon!!! Ive got some good ones up close of Chise and Rocky where im basically a foot away. Nice guys as well.

I posted up some ones i got at Reds day a while back with Wallabies Nathan Sharpe and Chris Latham.
    Look forward to seeing them.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, looks like reports that the Aussie attack was too old are a little premature now. Collingwood (good Durham player) and Jones really need to stay together for 100.

ReputationRep:
    That was great, nice one Venus!!!

If might have been different if Lindsay hadnt got injured

ReputationRep:
    Roddick lost 5 sets throughout the tournament. Federer lost 1. He also steamrolled the number 3 seed in 3 sets. He also had an extra day's rest. I wouldn't like to be Roddick tomorrow.

Was quite surprised by Venus Williams. Well done! I remember the 15 year old Bulgarian star Sesil Karatancheva beat her at Roland Garros so I thought she had lost all hope. Winning Wimbledon is definitely going to get her confidence back and she will probably start playing a lot better now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death)
    Roddick lost 5 sets throughout the tournament. Federer lost 1. He also steamrolled the number 3 seed in 3 sets. He also had an extra day's rest. I wouldn't like to be Roddick tomorrow.

Was quite surprised by Venus Williams. Well done! I remember the 15 year old Bulgarian star Sesil Karatancheva beat her at Roland Garros so I thought she had lost all hope. Winning Wimbledon is definitely going to get her confidence back and she will probably start playing a lot better now.
    ditto, I must admit, I thought Venus would never win a grand slam ever again, glad she proved me wrong.

She'll move up the rankings dramatically too, number 16th in the world doesnt suit her :cool:

ReputationRep:
    C'mon ENGLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

need 18 from 11

please please please please

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.