Archive SPTM/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
White_redrose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieD)
ooh thanks!. I watched highlights of the final again. You can also watch player interviews too.

Also go on www.wimbledon.org, and im sure you can watch stuff on that too.
That's fab thanks! Just added to your rep.
98cesc
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Any player in the top 500 would thrash her. No exaggeration. Such is the higher quality of the mens game.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
aimar-not as good as Gerrard
Ballack-not as good as Gerrard
Kuyt-not as good as Gerrard
my mouth's watering with the thought of such buys
Behave. Benitez knows how to mould a TEAM. Whether the individual parts of that team are as good as Gerrard or not is meaningless. The fortunes of the collective effort are what matter, not the individual success. Benitez knows this better than anyone in world football.

(Which is one of the reasons why Drogba is a crucical player at Chelsea despite being over-rated and over priced as an individual player)
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
alright! alright!! everyone keep your pants on...
truth is that I didn’t want this to be a serious post ....
of course Tim would beat her everyone knows that just having a laugh!
im surprised myself :eek: how many people voted for Venus but im sure most of the votes are just for a laugh...
so please chill out all you hardcore :y: Henmania fans :tsr:
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
venus. henman is a loser.
I agree, Bad name, poor image:

Venus - a great name for a statuesque woman.

Tim? timid, timorous? Hen? Chicken?

If he'd changed his name to Dirk Eagleman a few years back, he'd have won Wimbledon by now...

Aitch
Lillith Grimore
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ditzy)
I know, the little buggers thrown me off hundreds of times!! I was just hoping it'd be a bit more impressive!! Essentially slipping off sideways is just plain embarrassing!!

Well done on the jumping. Are you going to the Ashby show the weekend after next? I imagine thats quite local for you!!
We currently don't have any transport (I'm working on it) but I'm hoping to be able to take him to Endon Inter Riding Club Championships in September - took Liam once, but there wasn't much point as he stopped at everything (and broke a pole!) - but once MAtt settles down somewhere he flies over everything in sight. Pity I couldn't take him to Derby County this year, it's really close and Jo says he would have 'eaten' the course. Oh well, roll on next year!
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What sport do you play and your team name
if there is one....
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Team as in who you play for rather than you support?
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah who you represent ....in any sport
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Behave. Benitez knows how to mould a TEAM. Whether the individual parts of that team are as good as Gerrard or not is meaningless. The fortunes of the collective effort are what matter, not the individual success. Benitez knows this better than anyone in world football.

(Which is one of the reasons why Drogba is a crucical player at Chelsea despite being over-rated and over priced as an individual player)
Fair point. I'd still much rather have Gerrard as part of that team though.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anyone reckon he will go to Man Utd then??

Sowy.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *Sub)
I was just reading this article on FC United of Manchester, I reckon its a pretty good idea
I don't. They call themselves loyal fans. Loyal fans indeed. :rolleyes:
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *Sub)
I was just reading this article on FC United of Manchester, I reckon its a pretty good idea (im not a man U fan by the way, arsenal all the way) and I quite like the notion of a grassroots support club. But im not sure as to the success of this venture. What do you think, will FCUM EVER challenge Man United?
over how many years?
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lillith Grimore)
We currently don't have any transport (I'm working on it) but I'm hoping to be able to take him to Endon Inter Riding Club Championships in September - took Liam once, but there wasn't much point as he stopped at everything (and broke a pole!) - but once MAtt settles down somewhere he flies over everything in sight. Pity I couldn't take him to Derby County this year, it's really close and Jo says he would have 'eaten' the course. Oh well, roll on next year!
Is there noone you can borrow a box from for the day?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh look Lampard > Gerrard according to this.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gerrard's such a git...whatever happened to being committed to Liverpool?! He's just a less ugly Wayne Rooney, money-grabber.

How the hell can he spend more than what he already gets, about £85,000, in a week?! I just don't understand how he's got the gumption to demand £100,000...he's not even all that good!

I say a max wage of £1000 a week for footballers - they'd still be earning way more than they deserve anyway!
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Oh look Lampard > Gerrard according to this.
Yawn.

*looks at watch*

*taps foot*
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Let's go Lance!
MC REN
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think gerrard is the better player, but him wanting to leave liverpool makes him look like a tosser

lampard could be a better captain, especially if gerrard goes off to spain and turns a bit crap
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Yawn.

*looks at watch*

*taps foot*
Got your attention easily enough. Good good.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
38.03%
No - but I will (53)
7.25%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (347)
47.47%

Watched Threads